+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got The Job Done

Got The Job Done

Not a great performance but credit Wycombe for making life difficult for us .

Always felt we controlled the game without really putting Wycombe away .

Three points is three points and it's starting to look very good for us with those below us all dropping points .

A few beers to celebrate I feel and a job well done .

Cheers .

Too reight pal. Cracking oppen a San Miguel as we speyk

I said that earlier in the season as well, when we edged past both Southend & Bristol at home with 1-0 wins. A wins a win, and thats even more important now after 32 games. Well done lads but I was nervous yet again in that stoppage time!.

Spot on Animal, good to be back in the UK great to be at Oakwell today first game for me since end of September, we were sloppy throughout but 1st half Pinnock and Lyndsay gave them nothing and when they did get a sniff on goal Davies great save. Second half we were a little better and the second goal killed it. Game became a bit open and some tackles flying in led to the ref loosing is head too....but it's a valuable 3 points - got my ticket for Tuesday Happy Days!

Ad summarise it azza win but norra convincing win. We scooared at just the reyt time in each heyf after they were on top first 15 mins of each heyf.
    All tha wants iz the three points and we gorrum.
    Am praying Woodrow dunt get injured. A see Moncur scooared ageean. Goat's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not a great performance but credit Wycombe for making life difficult for us
    Always felt we controlled the game without really putting Wycombe away .
    Three points is three points and it's starting to look very good for us with those below us all dropping points .
    A few beers to celebrate I feel and a job well done .
    Cheers .
    I did tell you on an earlier thread you Tykes are capable of winning by 2 clear goals.......have a good weekend....well deserved.

Up the Millers......and Tykes

Thought they were a difficult team to play against. Does his homework and sets up his team well Ainsworth to frustrate. Could have been 4-0 easily though

At times it seemed like a Practice match , difficult opponents Wycombe , that said we should have won more comfortably , 3 points , it's not about performance now , it's about finishing the job , get the points regardless of how we play ,,, Great team goal for arr 2nd , some good football and some poor today , a few looked like they got a few knocks , get ready for Tuesday boys , " YOUR TARN NEEDS YOU "
    FORZA DI REDS UTFLWG
    Last edited by Romared; 16-02-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I said that earlier in the season as well, when we edged past both Southend & Bristol at home with 1-0 wins. A wins a win, and thats even more important now after 32 games. Well done lads but I was nervous yet again in that stoppage time!.
    Nowt to worry abart after they scored , Cauley took it up the left wing near the corner flag and won a throw in which then resulted in a free kick for us , took it short and then he blew for time .

Job done .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nowt to worry abart after they scored , Cauley took it up the left wing near the corner flag and won a throw in which then resulted in a free kick for us , took it short and then he blew for time . Job done .
    He/Ainsworth has got a reputation for being a scruffy and a dirty git, or is it just the Blunts who think that about him ?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast