+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice to see

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    Possibly the best signing since we signed Alan Judge.
    He is just immense.
    All young players should watch him and learn the craft of being a midfielder.
    There are times when I am not watching the play and just watch what he is doing
    and he is constantly looking at the shape of the team and giving it some verbal
    and directing players into better positions...wonderful.
    He does position himself well and uses all the experience. I remember against you guys last year one of the younger lads gave the ball away and he absolutely tore into him, gave him a roasting! I’m sure he will dish a few more of those out to other guys there that don’t meet his expectations.
    O’Brian is another we had and I really liked him too, wish he had been around longer but you have two cracking center midfielders there.
    With a bit of luck Newport will be drained and you can pick up another massive three points!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    He does position himself well and uses all the experience. I remember against you guys last year one of the younger lads gave the ball away and he absolutely tore into him, gave him a roasting! I’m sure he will dish a few more of those out to other guys there that don’t meet his expectations.
    O’Brian is another we had and I really liked him too, wish he had been around longer but you have two cracking center midfielders there.
    With a bit of luck Newport will be drained and you can pick up another massive three points!
    What part of Coventry are you from? I live near Courthouse Green.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    What part of Coventry are you from? I live near Courthouse Green.
    Allesley park mate

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Disagree, I'd stick with Schofield in goal. I love Doyle, but he's too short to be a keeper.
    Ignore Elite, most others do. He thinks he's funny

Quote Originally Posted by tactition View Post
    Ignore Elite, most others do.
    Most may ignore me, but obviously you're not one of them.

I, for example, never reply to your posts Elite Pie.

I do and so does my wife !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12