+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to see

Nice to see

Hey guys!

Just thought I’d drop in to say how great it is to see your results have turned and you’re picking up points! Knew Doyle would give you a lift, the blokes a living legend! The escape is well and truly on! Come on boys, you can do this!!!

Thanx mate. He's already a legend at ours and deffo a keeper. seems to be enjoying it as well!!!

Name:  DzibmeLWoAgh4f4.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  92.1 KB

Just the tough not give an inch fighter we needed. This man is immense.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Hey guys!

Just thought I’d drop in to say how great it is to see your results have turned and you’re picking up points! Knew Doyle would give you a lift, the blokes a living legend! The escape is well and truly on! Come on boys, you can do this!!!
    Wow, how can you hate a bloke and love him 5 minutes later! Whatever Notts are paying him he's worth every penny, and more.

Can’t remember too many players coming in and making such an impact. Total boss in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Can’t remember too many players coming in and making such an impact. Total boss in midfield.
    Him and O'Brien. They've both been instrumental in this turnaround. Two beasts in the middle.

I used to hate both Dennis Wise and Gordon Strachan as players for other teams but loved them when they wore our shirt, so I know what you mean!

Well chuffed to see it, I hope you boys stay up

Cheers m8

Possibly the best signing since we signed Alan Judge.
    He is just immense.
    All young players should watch him and learn the craft of being a midfielder.
    There are times when I am not watching the play and just watch what he is doing
    and he is constantly looking at the shape of the team and giving it some verbal
    and directing players into better positions...wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Thanx mate. He's already a legend at ours and deffo a keeper.
    Disagree, I'd stick with Schofield in goal. I love Doyle, but he's too short to be a keeper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast