+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading away...

Set up to win, if we play 4-1-4-1 then Crooks has got to be on the pitch at some point, he’s the only one that gets up front to help Smith.

If Williams or Newell are fit enough then I’d start one of them over Forde

will take a point now.

Will going get down if you can lets see if we can take a 1000 down there .

Reading are one of the best teams I have seen at our place, and I really have no idea how they didn't win....BUT THEY DIDN'T.
    The fact that they are still struggling suggests that their performance at ours might have been a one off and maybe they aren't as good as they seemed.
    We will play no different against anyone we will come up against between now and the end of season, and after having ALL of our flair players out for quite a while, we now have them all back, hopefully for our run in.
    Back against us at your peril, because the bookies don't know what we know.

Hello guys..long time no post. Can anyone give me details of a supporters coach down to Reading on Sat please..Thx

Quote Originally Posted by ScudTheMiller View Post
    Hello guys..long time no post. Can anyone give me details of a supporters coach down to Reading on Sat please..Thx
    Official Supporters club is run by Brian R
    I'm reluctant to put his mobile number on full view. It used to be in the Sports pages of the Advertiser.
    Google up Rotherham United Supporters Club and there will be a link to his number. Supporters Club leaves from NYS.
    Early start Saturday somewhere around 8am

Bridge Inn - Paul / TFA Will be running a coach.

Prince of Wales run a coach - picks up at Wickersley, Tabard pub, Firestation on Fitzwilliam Road and final pick up at Prince.

How many seats do you need ?

Thx for the reply Casper. I’m after 2 seats for my two Sons. It’ll be their first away game travelling without a parent. I thought an official supporters coach would be the safest method. I’ll have a google and see what I can find, cheers.

I've not been to Reading since they played at Elm Park! Seriously considering this one though. I think if we score 1 and they score 0, we might have a chance of winning but we should take into account the referee, as they normally count as an important extra player for our opponents nowadays no matter who they are. I'd have taken a point straight away if we weren't in such a precarious position, it's a mentality that has to change quickly. We need a win and I think we can do it.

Spoken to a Blunt at work after their win on Saturday who advises the following....

SUFC scored in less than a minute which tells it's own story
    Very fragile and suspect in defence
    Powder puff attack.
    Midfield is very mobile and can pass the ball.

Need to be wary of this as they've got a big pitch with lots of wide open spaces

He also said that their keeper was class.
    Of course he is.....it's Emiliano Martinez who we had on loan from Arsenal. Made some great saves in the 2-1 victory night vs..... of all clubs Reading

John Swift only came off the bench vs SUFC

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast