+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reading away...

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    570 tickets sold for Saturday's game at Reading
    574......just been down for ours...

Last time I was there Darren Garner got his leg broken by James Harper I think.
    Stewart Talbot was sent off

Reading have ALL four central midfielders out injured plus Aluko is on the brink of a move to China. We have no excuses for not winning this match.

The Millers' pursuit of a free-agent striker with Bundesliga experience in Germany looks to have come to an end because of paperwork problems at his last club, in Saudi Arabia.

"There is nothing at all there at the moment," Warne said. "I can't see anything happening at all. I think we can pretty much rule that out."

The forward had trained with with Rotherham but the lack of international clearance meant he was unable to play on trial in a reserve game.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Reading have ALL four central midfielders out injured plus Aluko is on the brink of a move to China. We have no excuses for not winning this match.
    Oh, I’m sure we’ll think of something

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes Huntley and Palmers main factory was there ( might still be not sure)

The facade is still there, it's now trendy flats or offices. The factory closed about 40 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    The facade is still there, it's now trendy flats or offices. The factory closed about 40 years ago.
    Crumbs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456