+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T IBS Wind Ups

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    thanks for logging in to my very own channel Milla

and for your hundreds of contributions to my threads over the years
    The smug attitude and laughing at your own clubs fans after a disappointing result speaks volumes about your own life and mental state .

Anyone who gets off on such things is in a bad place themselves in my opinion .

Basic human psychology innit ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The smug attitude and laughing at your own clubs fans after a disappointing result speaks volumes about your own life and mental state .

Anyone who gets off on such things is in a bad place themselves in my opinion .

Basic human psychology innit ?
    Thing is animal, he could be the nicest person in the world..
    Strange how people argue and goad when we cant see who we're talking to..i used to wonder who geetarman was until i got talking one day in the pub and it turned out to be someone i have known for quite a few years..and a smashing bloke he is too..although kempo might not agree..and anastacia, and maybe zilzal, ibs, dr pokem, and countless others..ha..im sure mikemiller will be able to fill the rest in.. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Thing is animal, he could be the nicest person in the world..
    Strange how people argue and goad when we cant see who we're talking to..i used to wonder who geetarman was until i got talking one day in the pub and it turned out to be someone i have known for quite a few years..and a smashing bloke he is too..although kempo might not agree..and anastacia, and maybe zilzal, ibs, dr pokem, and countless others..ha..im sure mikemiller will be able to fill the rest in.. 😄
    I just don't understand why you would get off on your own fans disappointments vanilla .

I could perfectly understand it if he was a wendy , blunt or a pikey even a tyke to a certain extent if he lived in Wath or worked with Millers .

But no he's clearly none of those things .

Picks his opportunities too when he knows full well millers are bound to be emotional after yesterdays end to the game , I was disappointed myself when the lad at my side said fecking Wednesday have just equalised 11 minutes in to time added on as we took our seats .

We were all shaking our heads because we know how bloody difficult it us up there and you don't need bad breaks like that .

certainly not laughing at supporters.....just offering perspective.

it really is not that important.

The quote by Bill Shankly of "Football is not a matter of life or death....it is much more important than that"....is actually nonsense.

Football and it's importance and it's finances are out of control.

I have every right as a supporter on a football board to satirise and point out the absurdities of the current situation.

You don't have to read my posts but you will continue to do so won't you......so make of that what you will

What sort of sad f*ck starts a thread about themselves and then keeps replying to it !
    You really are pathetic.

A supporter of whom Mr. Barsteward? It ain't the Millers.

Why don't you be a good chap, feckoff, start your own board and you can talk to yourself all day every day if you want but we don't need your crap on here.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-02-2019 at 04:51 PM.

I know i am replying ,. and i know it's feeding the troll .But if you want him to go away just don't reply to him in any of his posts ever.! Its not hard .Soon as i see a post from him /her i just ignore it. I have a mate who does the same at home games slags players off for attention .Boring non productive and classless. Hes/ she is probably a nice guy away from here just likes a wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    What sort of sad f*ck starts a thread about themselves and then keeps replying to it !
    You really are pathetic.
    Just to point out I did not start a thread about myself. If you read the mod remarks...they actually made the alteration and even changed the title of the thread.

One man's wind up another man's reality.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Just to point out I did not start a thread about myself. If you read the mod remarks...they actually made the alteration and even changed the title of the thread.
    Indeed I did. The original title was along the lines of " I had a great day" and like many others intended to wind up. As I say, because they all elicit the same reaction I'll just merge future ones here to save people the energy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast