+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Women

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I know he did Sb and I liked that about him, and I'll admit he made me laugh regularly when to took the mick out of anybody and everybody. But his attitude that night wasn't pleasant and he played the arrogant obnoxious big 'I am' etc.
    Probably the "holier than thou" crowd that wor attacking him and it gorron his wick.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Probably the "holier than thou" crowd that wor attacking him and it gorron his wick.
    I remember him on the old YTV James Whale Tv & Radio show, back in the early 90s maybe!.
    It was a live phone in show and people would often phone up drunk or just offensive (or both lol), and Whale wasnt always able to cut them off before they swore.

One bloke asked "Id like to ask Bernard, when was the last time he saw his d*k ?".
    And Manning while laughing himself said "Well tell him to send me a photograph of himself, and theres his answer" (or words to that effect!).

It's different times nardays. The sumtimes tie thussen in knots trying to out PC each other.

The worra tennis lass on today saying a "Trans" man who self identified azza women wo cheeatin if "she" laiked against women. The trans community worrup in arms, the gender equality community wo confused. A dunt know if she wo a black trans or the whole thing wudda gone into meltdarn.

Yes PC has just gone pathetic these days, theres so many new-gooders just waiting to pounce on comments, and claim all sorts of prejudice etc.

Manning wa a clevaarse cnut, orrible man , disgusting , the way he spock abart and insulted an elderly waitress , at a BFC end ov year event at Ardsley House was appalling , shameful and no need for it , good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Manning wa a clevaarse cnut, orrible man , disgusting , the way he spock abart and insulted an elderly waitress , at a BFC end ov year event at Ardsley House was appalling , shameful and no need for it , good riddance
    Don't sit and wait on the fence eh Roma kid, tell us what you really thought/think about him.

ps - What does 'Clevaarse' mean eh kid, does it mean the word clever ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 17-02-2019 at 08:44 PM.

In a few sporting biographies I've read, the Manning obnoxiousness is mentioned but they generally say he won them over on the whole. Might just be how he was. Tha can't please ivrybody and folk ev different sense of humour.

Try telling that to to the elderly woman serving food that night , probably late 60's early 70's, doing her job , and he says look at that thing , " she wont be gerrin shagged tonite for sure " Humiliating and uncalled for , nah if sum think that's funny ? It's certainly not my idea of fun , a cheap nasty jibe , that's arr good he wa , shyte, I M O

Try telling that to to the elderly woman serving food that night , probably late 60's early 70's, doing her job , and he says look at that thing , " she wont be gerrin shagged tonite for sure " Humiliating and uncalled for , nah if sum think that's funny ? It's certainly not my idea of fun , a cheap nasty jibe , that's arr good he wa , shyte, I M O
    Roma I couldn't agree more
    When he was on the mike he was a bully

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast