+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Women

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Just laikin devils advocate mi owd, no offence
    Non teccun Pass , ya bleeda !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Audience and waitressing are two different things in my opinion .

They are entitled to duty and care and not fair game to be ridiculed , humiliated and have their weight or looks used for cheap laughs .

If my partner had experienced that and came home upset from her place of work they'd be serious consequences and rightly so .

Waitresses working a BM gig are entitled to the same level of respect at work .

No grey area here because it's Bernard Manning , it's wrong .
    Thats worra sed. If the lass wor upset the Ardsley management or the BFC Event Coordinator shuddav intervened to show a duty of care. At wunna the shows I went to he ed organised forra soldiers charity I saw him apologise from the mike to sumdi who ed tekken his p1ss tekkin to heart. Do we all know fo sure he dint apologise to this lass when he wo made aware ? Do we even know she wo upset ? Others may ev been upset on her behalf but that is the standard PC position. Lets all jump in and kick 'im wiart knowing all the facts. (My God, I am sarnding like Kerr ).
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-02-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Yes you are SB & it's worrying

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Yes you are SB & it's worrying
    Find a link to me being like Kerr and I won't post on here ivva ageean. Deal ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thats worra sed. If the lass wor upset the Ardsley management or the BFC Event Coordinator shuddav intervened to show a duty of care. At wunna the shows I went to he ed organised forra soldiers charity I saw him apologise from the mike to sumdi who ed tekken his p1ss tekkin to heart. Do we all know fo sure he dint apologise to this lass when he wo made aware ? Do we even know she wo upset ? Others may ev been upset on her behalf but that is the standard PC position. Lets all jump in and kick 'im wiart knowing all the facts. (My God, I am sarnding like Kerr ).
    I'll self certify.

My word is my bond.

Good luck for the future to all the friends (and enemies) I ev made on here.

Common You Reds !

I'll self certify.

My word is my bond.

Good luck for the future to all the friends (and enemies) I ev made on here.

Common You Reds !
    Your self cert is invalid SB as I can't see any enemies on here just some with different views

Eeee, this all started cos I ad mi leg rubbed all Satdi afternoon.

And thuz no need to be falling art , sumdi mite rub my leg tommora neet , wi sum luck , if we win it could be !! Keep the faith xx Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    Eeee, this all started cos I ad mi leg rubbed all Satdi afternoon.
    Vixen !! Am jokin Linz , glad your posting again on this forum , keep your Monkey wrapped up tommora , it's going to be nippy UTR

.. Good luck for the future to all the friends (and enemies) I ev made on here. Common You Reds !
    Don't be a daft oldie again SB lol, get yoursenn back on here pronto!.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast