+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM v Sheffield Wednesday

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man of the Match v Sheff Wed

Yep agree Wrinks we must get him in that office ASAP and get him signed up on a long contract. He looks to have bulked up to me. He is a better header of the ball than Ajayi as well. That hair cut has done him good. Think he will be better than Ajayi even if he keeps playing like that.

Icky - commanding and covered others at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    He certainly was (hardly recognised him with the haircut). Is he out of contract at the end of the season? If so should we be offering him a new deal?
    I agree, he should never have gone out on loan in first place, Warney had been wanting Ajayi holding for a while and there was the answer all along but us fans don’t know what we’re talking about do we

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I agree, he should never have gone out on loan in first place, Warney had been wanting Ajayi holding for a while and there was the answer all along but us fans don’t know what we’re talking about do we
    No , we would have done something stupid, like needlessly bringing in an inexperienced centre half and play him out of postiion at right-back!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No , we would have done something stupid, like needlessly bringing in an inexperienced centre half and play him out of postiion at right-back!
    Don’t get me started

I gave it to towell, even though his decision making on the ball is sometimes suspect. He was busting a gut all game and got himself into some great positions and could have had at least 2 goals and possibly more.

Ihiekwe For me, he was outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep agree Wrinks we must get him in that office ASAP and get him signed up on a long contract. He looks to have bulked up to me. He is a better header of the ball than Ajayi as well. That hair cut has done him good. Think he will be better than Ajayi even if he keeps playing like that.
    Nowt worse than than a 50p head....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nowt worse than than a 50p head....

Been with Slack Alice again Brin?

Icky for me, he should’ve been sent off though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast