+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mcburnie or Woodrow

We laiked in a creeum colored shirt at ( always the victims Anfield ) wa tha theer ? , if not blame Don Rowing

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We laiked in a creeum colored shirt at ( always the victims Anfield ) wa tha theer ? , if not blame Don Rowing
    I know we were in the cream or ecru coloured away kit that day kid lol.
    And btw, Don Rowing personally barred me from attending that day, because I lost an online bet with him.

Wot wa thi bet ? THE DON warra blowk !!!

Wot wa thi bet ? THE DON warra blowk !!!
    Me and the Donster had a game of Whack-the-mole, and he beat me Im ashamed to admit it.
    (and if you believe that, you'll believe anything matey lol. Ive never ever won or lost any online games with Sir Donald Rowing, let me make that clear!. )

Thas lost mi , too much wite leetnin thaz ed dio Mio arrcido

McBurnie every time.
    A country mile better player - and Woodrow would probably agree with that.
    McBurnie is an exceptional talent.
    Woodrow might get near him eventually - but he’s not there yet.

Thas lost mi , too much wite leetnin thaz ed dio Mio arrcido
    Have you never been in an amusement arcade eh Roma, let alone grabbed a soft rubber hammer and played a game of Whack-the-mole ?.

Does this mean your old, or does it mean Im young ?.

It might meeun am old n thar not reyt int earrd !! Arr dunt kno , wy wuddtha wannta bray a mole wia rubber hamma ? Ennyrooard green vans ont rooard fothi nar , dunt struggull , tha cud gerra rubba amma up thi ringpeese , and a mole pyss on thi earrd , tütti frütti xx

It might meeun am old n thar not reyt int earrd !! Arr dunt kno , wy wuddtha wannta bray a mole wia rubber hamma ? Ennyrooard green vans ont rooard fothi nar , dunt struggull , tha cud gerra rubba amma up thi ringpeese , and a mole pyss on thi earrd , tütti frütti xx
    If your (allegedly) on aceed and you've got a rubber hammer in your hand Roma, theres no telling the fun you can have. And as its an amusements, they cant throw you out.

Btw, how do you know whether Im being serious here, or whether Im being just out and out sarcy ?.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12