+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I don't know why the donny fans dislike / hate us so much but even allowing for that I am probably one of the few millers that wanted them to win.
    I don't mind them doing well, unless they are playing us, and I've had many a good day at the races and good night's out in donny but that's just my take on things.
    Exacto Mondo Ronners, I remember the Doncaster keeper who had just let in another goal at Millmoor chasing the scorer and booting him in the behind , wonderful memories ... I think he got sent off

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I don't know why the donny fans dislike / hate us so much but even allowing for that I am probably one of the few millers that wanted them to win.
    I don't mind them doing well, unless they are playing us, and I've had many a good day at the races and good night's out in donny but that's just my take on things.
    Ronners, it's called envy of your nearest and more successful rivals. Donny hate us we hate Weds and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ronners, it's called envy of your nearest and more successful rivals. Donny hate us we hate Weds and so on.
    Brin, depending what you consider as success, thats a lot of hating we have to

Quote Originally Posted by scarjo View Post
    I don't think this is true. If Rotherham had been playing Palace today, I think the majority of Rovers fans would"ve been for Rotherham. Anyway, no miracle today, except this one : I'm going to drown my sorrows by turning the water into wine...
    Nah, I think you're wrong. I worked in Donny (duke street) for two years (97 to 99) and was gobsmacked at how much donny fans despise us. To that point I had no idea as we dont really hate donny. Im not saying we like DRFC but other than on matchdays when we meet, theres no real animosity (like there is towards sheffield for example).

Dont get me wrong, I loved working in doncaster and made some really good friends. Had some cracking nights around the town. And other than football there really is a warm, friendly relationship between our townsfolk. The accents different, but we're very similar in our values, and share the yorkshire sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Brin, depending what you consider as success, thats a lot of hating we have to
    Lincs, indeed. The FA Cup we've never won. League Cup we've never won but nearly did first time of asking. Premiership status, yes a lot to be envious of but we are Millers and we don't care.....well some might.

Lincs, indeed. The FA Cup we've never won. League Cup we've never won but nearly did first time of asking. Premiership status, yes a lot to be envious of but we are Millers and we don't care.....well some might.
    True Brin..Im in what you would call the Autumn Years and now Ive controlled my negative feelings of hate, Im currently at the " Immense Dislike " aiming for " Dislike " stage for Easter . Even Mondays are good now I've retired . But I must admit, it takes only one Immesly disliked Wednesday fan on Radio Dee Dah to put me back a few month

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    True Brin..Im in what you would call the Autumn Years and now Ive controlled my negative feelings of hate, Im currently at the " Immense Dislike " aiming for " Dislike " stage for Easter . Even Mondays are good now I've retired . But I must admit, it takes only one Immesly disliked Wednesday fan on Radio Dee Dah to put me back a few month
    Indeed! Can't wait for Monday night's Football heaven. Can almost here it now..'They had it in for Forestieri from the kick off'...'they kicked us off the park'. What you won't hear is any Weds fan going on the show to say 'Rotherham were better than us and we were lucky to get a draw'

Indeed! Can't wait for Monday night's Football heaven. Can almost here it now..'They had it in for Forestieri from the kick off'...'they kicked us off the park'. What you won't hear is any Weds fan going on the show to say 'Rotherham were better than us and we were lucky to get a draw'
    They still think Towner dived

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    They still think Towner dived

And Joe McBride bribed the groundsman at Hillsboro

and that Darren Garner used a cannon instead of his right foot to blast his shot into the top corner .......

or that Richie Barker used his hand of God to lob his header over fat boy Pressman.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast