+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Rovers

Good Luck Rovers

Cmon Donny

I hope they get hammered

**** em they wouldn't wish us well the other way around, hope they end up getting smashed 8-0

Losing 2-0 lol lol

Got one eye on the match and half my PC monitor.
    Fairly mediocre. Palace 2 - 0 up without breaking sweat. Funniest moment was when Donny defender slides along the floor with his arm stuck out - ball hits his arm and he holds his head in a ridiculous attempt to convince the ref it actually hit him there. Palace could have had 2 penalties but neither clear cut. Second goal defending was utterly pathetic.
    At 2 - 0 anything is possible. Not reight fussed either way tbh. If I had to choose I'd probably prefer a Palace win.

I foolishly thought that the South Yorkshires backing of the underdog might have have filtered through but that doesn't seem to be relevant with Doncaster. " **** em they wouldn't wish us well the other way around, hope they end up getting smashed 8-0" This is where we could have shown a bit of class but maybe I expected to much.

Donny playing some good football. No hoof ball. With Marquis, if they go up, they'll do better than us.

Why would you wish them well when they despise our football club I just can't understand the mindset of our fans that do.

I worked with Doncaster fans and found them no different from any others, Some Nobheads, some not , as with our own fans .

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Donny playing some good football. No hoof ball. With Marquis, if they go up, they'll do better than us.
    Don't agree at all I don't think any of their players are good enough for the next level apart from the players they have on loan, Kane and the winger from Leeds. They look a bit frail at the back as well tbh.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast