+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Rovers

No upsets in this round, with the favourite winning each game.

I think some of the one touch football we played yesterday was delightful.

We were far better than them in every aspect but didn’t get the luck at the end.

The only thing holding us back is the lack of investment.

In reality we should have no chance given our revenue compared to others yet we have done fantastically well.

We made a very good team like Sheffield United look ordinary and we made a very poor team in Sheffield Wednesday look just what they were.

No one needs telling how important the game is next week. We’ve never done great v Reading on their ground but this team will give everything they have and I am sure we will be ok.

Played some nice football did Rovers but they are pretty lightweight physically .

Need some beef in that squad if they do make it up to championship .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Played some nice football did Rovers but they are pretty lightweight physically .

Need some beef in that squad if they do make it up to championship .
    Yes they may struggle like we are. Then again they might invest in better players unlike us.

I thought they did ok v palace and fortunately they didn't fall foul of the Mike Dean show. Had it been close at the end Dean would have made sure the Prem team got through to the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes they may struggle like we are. Then again they might invest in better players unlike us.
    I thought they did ok v palace and fortunately they didn't fall foul of the Mike Dean show. Had it been close at the end Dean would have made sure the Prem team got through to the next round.
    Although that can never really be proved Grist, I think we all think that about certain refs dont we, and their appalling biased decisions towards the 'bigger' clubs.

Play them next month at The Keepmoat , friday night Sky game .

Should be a decent view for the non committed .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Although that can never really be proved Grist, I think we all think that about certain refs dont we, and their appalling biased decisions towards the 'bigger' clubs.
    If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it's probably most likely to be a duck

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it's probably most likely to be a duck
    What if its an elephant or a gorilla though, cunningly disguised as an overweight duck ?. I know Id be confused then.

Quote Originally Posted by scarjo View Post
    I don't think this is true. If Rotherham had been playing Palace today, I think the majority of Rovers fans would"ve been for Rotherham. Anyway, no miracle today, except this one : I'm going to drown my sorrows by turning the water into wine...
    I'm particularly good at doing it the other way around

I don't know why the donny fans dislike / hate us so much but even allowing for that I am probably one of the few millers that wanted them to win.
    I don't mind them doing well, unless they are playing us, and I've had many a good day at the races and good night's out in donny but that's just my take on things.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast