+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnleyarab

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Well you lads will be seeing a lot more of me now as I've been banned from east football 😂 hope you're all ready for the monster that is ' burnleyarab ' hope you're all a little less sensitive over here, certainly in my time on here it appears that way. Anyway I'll try to be good 😇
    Had to go over and have a peakie see what all your fuss was! Thought you were well out of order trying to find out what happened at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Had to go over and have a peakie see what all your fuss was! Thought you were well out of order trying to find out what happened at the game.
    Yeah, look I'm not whiter than white I know that. But that TM fella is a strange one, not sure why that isn't apparent to some on there. Some real arsey ****s on there, they didn't seem to be bothered about the jokes about grooming young girls though. Anyway **** em, I just want to have an outlet for discussing United and having a bit of grown up banter without being spanked by some kinky moderator for being a naughty boy 😂

It's early days.

Big Terry is watching you. Go over the dee mad and say hello 🤣

‘Whiter than white’....?🤷🏻*♂️

I think you’ve been treated very harshly on EF tbh

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    I think you’ve been treated very harshly on EF tbh
    Appreciate that, like I said there's some decent posters but there's some oddballs too. At least here people have a bit thicker skin from what I've seen so far.

Terrible forum anyway where most dont even attend games!

EF imploding nicely without me tonight 😂 ****ers are even arguing about me without me even there, pleasing 😂

Burnleyarab/arabdownsouth has serious mental issues

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)