+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donny Pikey Rovers

Donny Pikey Rovers

Not sure if I'm allowed to say that ? Played well today against a well organised Palace side, they along with Luton are the best sides that's visited us this season , I'm pleased we didn't go the Grant Mcgann route , i always liked him as a player , for his managerial role I'm not sure , having watched Donny today , clips of him showed no motivation towards his team ? Maybe a one off ? Donny are the side to beat us , and if that's the only defeat we have until season ends , I won't mind , Forza di Reds UTFLWG?

I watched with interest and looking at weaknesses I'd suggest Donny are poor at defending set pieces and looked susceptible down the flanks. Thiam and Brown will get in behind em. They press high do Donny which will suit us away from home. Impressed with young Kane and May. They are a threat going forward. I reckon it'll be a high scoring game at the legoland stadium

Grant McCann's name was mentioned a few times when we were looking last summer Roma, but Im not sure if he ever was a serious candidate for the job here.
    And speaking of C.Palace today, wasnt McCann a Peterbrough player on the day we & Palace sent them down in '13 ?.

Al be sh1tting missen when we play 'em away, especially if we go in wi a c0cky attitude.

Am hoping we dunt laik 'em in Play Offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Grant McCann's name was mentioned a few times when we were looking last summer Roma, but Im not sure if he ever was a serious candidate for the job here.
    And speaking of C.Palace today, wasnt McCann a Peterbrough player on the day we & Palace sent them down in '13 ?.
    Not sure about that Acido , his name was linked to us thru some source , pleased it didn' happen now , he showed no emotions today from what I saw? Going to be difficult for us at the Toilet seat Stadium , I'm not goowin to that shytoyle onna frydi neet nar , dangerous !!!

Played some nice stuff did Rovers but as at Oakwell had no real cutting edge to their play .

No real physicality either in their team , Palace out muscled em time and time again .

Never really looked in any danger Palace who gave a thoroughly professional performance .

Enjoyable cup tie none the less .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Not sure about that Acido , his name was linked to us thru some source , pleased it didn' happen now , he showed no emotions today from what I saw? Going to be difficult for us at the Toilet seat Stadium , I'm not goowin to that shytoyle onna frydi neet nar , dangerous !!!
    We were off par that day against Rovers and even then Cavare gifted em the goal they scored .

Nowt I saw today had me worried , powder puff team in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I can lend you a bullet proof vest if you want kid.
    Remember those few years when they came back up to our level (at the time in the mid 00s) in the Champship, and we simply couldnt beat them to save our lives!.

Stendel himself sed a cuppal a weeks back that Donny were the teeam that ed impressed him mooist.

! Maybe we should But hope they are still as naive when we go there , I doubt it , they seem to be re energised when playing us ? Maybe we should buy some lucky heather, or Peggs , tarmac drive , it's their CUP FINAL REMEMBER !! I'd take a draw !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast