+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are people thinking?

Next two games we should win Bolton then QPR. 6 points and playing the game in hand should put us back on top.

WBA at home we should win.

Bristol could be hard
    Reading we should win.
    the blades we need to win for any number of reasons.

Of those only Bristol and Blades are games given our form we shouldn’t expect to win. I know the reality is often different but there ya go!

Champions for sure..

We are going to miss Roofe, no doubt about it, but I would argue that Bamford is a more natural striker. My biggest worry is an injury to Hernández, when both these guys were missing earlier in the season we had a bit of a struggle. Automatic is there for sure but the other teams in the mix have more striking options and that is a hugh advantage. Still optimistic MOT.

What am I thinking? I am thinking that Kate Beckinsale looks very good for her age.

we will finish on 28 wins 9 draws and 9 losses resulting in automatic promotion for Leeds United!

I am thinking the next 3 months are one of the biggest in leeds history if we dont go up what happens it could be carnage and back to mid table ****e

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Next two games we should win Bolton then QPR. 6 points and playing the game in hand should put us back on top.

WBA at home we should win.

Bristol could be hard
    Reading we should win.
    the blades we need to win for any number of reasons.

Of those only Bristol and Blades are games given our form we shouldn’t expect to win. I know the reality is often different but there ya go!
    Not sure we should win against WBA i would take a point right now

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Not sure we should win against WBA i would take a point right now
    if we want to go up then those are the games we need tow win and expect to win not saying we will.

Watched some of WBA game last night and they aren’t great but if they get chances then they can score - their second goal was such a gift

Thinking we MUST beat Bolton Saturday and QPR next Tuesday and take at least point against Brom next Friday.

WBA have 6 days rest before they play us..we play Tuesday..and then on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    What am I thinking? I am thinking that Kate Beckinsale looks very good for her age.
    Correctamundo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)