+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you rather....

At the moment I think many of us are still hopeful about the play offs, although six points is a lot to make up, but there is still an outside chance of bridging that gap. We can keep that chance alive by winning games but when/if we lose then the dream of the play offs will probably be over. A lot of points to be made up at this stage of the season but with Exeter and Forest Green still to play its not all over yet. As for Vale it is in there own hands but things don't look good, I hope they survive but it will be close.

Just my opinion but I don't like any team getting relegated to non league and especially our near neighbours who like us have a great tradition that are suffering bad times in their history. As I said before when we played Accrington Stanley as it was known back then we beat them away 3-1 and I saw their fans weeping because the writing was on the wall. PL teams can all go to hell and back afaic as those players are on ridiculous money and can retire after one season if they wanted. How different from the days when they all had to get other jobs after many years in the game.

But as said the Vale give us a good atmosphere and hope they stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    Just my opinion but I don't like any team getting relegated to non league and especially our near neighbours who like us have a great tradition that are suffering bad times in their history. As I said before when we played Accrington Stanley as it was known back then we beat them away 3-1 and I saw their fans weeping because the writing was on the wall. PL teams can all go to hell and back afaic as those players are on ridiculous money and can retire after one season if they wanted. How different from the days when they all had to get other jobs after many years in the game.

But as said the Vale give us a good atmosphere and hope they stay up.
    While I completely like the sentiment of this I'd love to see those scuffers weeping big old relegation tears down their contorted racist faces.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12