+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather....

Would you rather....

Port Vale relegated
    Or
    Crewe Alex in the playoffs?

Tough one but got to be Alex in play offs .Vale go down year after anyway 😀⚽️

The only thing that matters is Crewe Alexandra.
    Other clubs losing/being relegated is a bonus.

Two important games at home coming up. Six points required to keep the momemtum going. Not even considering play-offs at this point. We are no where near them IMO just yet. Keep aiming at quietly and steadily climbing up the table (keeping just below the radar) and see where we are at the end of March. These are better times for our club. right now

Two important games at home coming up. Six points required to keep the momentum going. Not even considering play-offs at this point. We are nowhere near them IMO just yet. Keep aiming at quietly and steadily climbing up the table (keeping just below the radar) and see where we are at the end of March. These are better times for our club right now

Would be nice to see them go down though wouldn’t it

Yes ,.....but pragmatically, they usually offer one of our bigger gates of the season and unfortunately we need those bums on seats.
    Got my fingers crossed for Salford and Wrexham coming up and Bradford and Shrewsbury coming down. That should also boost the coffers.

Toilet makers are doing it on their own lol. Absolutely brilliant to see them in the non league

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Toilet makers are doing it on their own lol. Absolutely brilliant to see them in the non league
    Indeed.

Would be great to see them mixing it with the Braintree's and Boreham Wood's for a season or five.
    Fingers crossed,Alex fans.

Mixed feelings about Vale going down. However, I only focus on Crewe's fortunes (and Albion Rovers - facing the drop to Scottish non-league). Not sure the Alex are ready for promotion, but it is very pleasing to see the club making real progress this season. I have advocated for DA to go, but I am impressed with how he has turned around the season. I thought that the squad was better than flirting with the relegation places (I hope Macclesfield escape) and he and KL seem to be generating a good spirit and good form. Exeter will be a serious test of how far we have gone (and might go).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast