+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gang of Seven...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A motley collection of pro-Remain moaners have jumped ship and effectively handed the Tory party another full term in office. The Tories are now closing ranks tighter than Alf's wallet.

Do this lot seriously believe they can upset Farage's new Brexit Party with a Labour Party traitor like Berger involved..?

Attachment 11939
    Is that a himshe? What a Phookin horror..

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I really quite admire your loyalty BT , but come on you can’t seriously believe labour are fit to run the country, politics in this country is a laughing stock and you say all the right things which in most part I agree with pulling together sorting the homeless etc.
    But the people who are creating the major problems are those in government and local councils and councillors who have nothing to offer in the way of subjects you list , sadly they are just on their own personal agendas to make life better for them.

We have sold our souls to Europe and it’s idiotic ways through conservative and labour governments and along the way we have created a monster that says if you have a balanced view or opinion across the board you are either racist , anti Semitic etc etc.

Lost faith in the whole thing tbh, people are afraid to even speak their minds ( freedom of speech has gone ).

Do you know Bt last week a friend of mine son was in an accident,
    He rang his dad and explained what had happened and his father went to help ,

When he got there a car pulled up and several male youths got out and demanded his home address ( he already given insurance details and contact number ).
    He Rang police and they refused to come out, they then got back in the car mounted pavement and chased my friend up the road trying to run him over he jumped on a wall and they sped off two cars ( the accident car as well ). ( still refuses to come out )
    No insurance , false plates , no prosecution

No one even interested

That’s what our country is like Bt , it’s baffles the brain doesn’t it .
    It does not baffle my brain army88. Police numbers have been cut to the bone, the bizzies do not have the manpower to respond to emergencies.

Our next door neighbour is a Detective Sergeant in the GMP and he says it is madness and I can tell you he works every hour God sends.

Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council have had their budget cut 40% by the Tories, how the hell can they possibly provide the previous level of service?

I'm enjoying this, the Left in total disarray once again, Trump has dicombobulated them in the USA, but over here they eat themselves. Splitters, hard-left anti-semites, progressives, Blairites, Momentum, what a motley crew of fecking useless, virtue-signalling morons. The Tories are bad enough, but can you imagine Labour running the country ? FFS god help us if it ever happens.

Are you seeing the light at last Sinkov?

The Lib Dems are the future - and you know it. Forget the Brexit Party - they will be totally irrelevant in 39 days time.

Me and you can start the New Order. I'll try to get you a favorable membership fee. Failing that, I'll buy you a pint and a Cissy Greens pie. I guarantee that you won't get a better offer from any other political party. Vince is stepping down as leader later this year so if you smarten yourself up and buy yourself a tie then you could be the man.
    You need to get yourself popular with the ordinary bloke. How about a series of pub meetings? You could call them "A drink-off with Sinkov"

Our time has come.

Sinkov is a man of integrity 1959_60, it will take a whole lot more than a pint and a Cissy Green's pie to bribe him.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Is that a himshe? What a Phookin horror..
    Now if you were a Labour Party member Alf, you would already be suspended for displaying blatant anti-Semitism.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Are you seeing the light at last Sinkov?

The Lib Dems are the future - and you know it. Forget the Brexit Party - they will be totally irrelevant in 39 days time.

Me and you can start the New Order. I'll try to get you a favorable membership fee. Failing that, I'll buy you a pint and a Cissy Greens pie. I guarantee that you won't get a better offer from any other political party. Vince is stepping down as leader later this year so if you smarten yourself up and buy yourself a tie then you could be the man.
    You need to get yourself popular with the ordinary bloke. How about a series of pub meetings? You could call them "A drink-off with Sinkov"

Our time has come.
    This is what I see in my crystal ball 59. Brexit not happening and our political parties fragmenting over Leave/Remain. Labour, Tories, LibDems, Greens, Splitters all campaigning for the 17 million Remain voters, Sir Nigel of Farage's Brexit Party having a free run at 17 million Leave voters. I know who my money will be on.

At the last General Election tens of thousands of Labour members were out knocking on doors in marginal constituencies, which swung key seats for Labour. These treacherous backstabbers suggest to me the red volunteer army will be even larger next time around. Be prepared to have your door knocked...

Attachment 11940
    Labour have lost all of these and gained Derek Hatton!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Labour have lost all of these and gained Derek Hatton!
    The not very pretty or intelligent one in the print dress from Sheffield who has berated the Labour Party for racism and anti-Semitism, yesterday live on television referred to the BAME minority as people of colour with a "funny tinge"!

Good riddance woman!

At the last General Election tens of thousands of Labour members were out knocking on doors in marginal constituencies, which swung key seats for Labour. These treacherous backstabbers suggest to me the red volunteer army will be even larger next time around. Be prepared to have your door knocked...

Attachment 11940
    To be fair they have scrubbed up well, quite a respectable looking, presentable bunch for Labour MPs, in fact if you didn't know, looking at that photo, you'd think they were Tories.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)