+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gang of Seven...

It really is getting farcical BT, it's hard to know which is the biggest basket case, the Tories or Labour. These two are somehow managing to make even the LibDems look a serious political party. Roll on the demise of Brexit, and then Sir Nigel can show how it really should be done. 17 million votes out there just waiting to be hoovered up, and none of Labour, the Tories, the LibDems, Greens, SNP or the Tinge Group want any of them. Brexit is causing a re-alignment in British politics, all the media seem to accept this, but none seem to really appreciate where the fault line is yet, or what the consequences will be.

Headless Chicken Syndrome sinkov. Quite frankly I have never seen anything like it. Self immolation coming up next?

Jeremy says,

"So the decent and democratic thing for them to do, is to resign and put themselves up for election."

I agree with him, can't argue with that, but although they might want another People's vote on Brexit, they're not so keen on giving the people another vote on whether they want them to continue as their MPs. They need some encouragement to act like the decent, honourable MPs they say they are, so I've signed the petition.

http://chng.it/rrJGjhMNF6

I signed that yesterday sinkov. I am so angry with this lot of cowardly retards I can hardly speak.

Here you are BT, to cheer you up, this is what the enemy thinks, lifted off a Tory website, and I agree with it.

"Any who stand at the next GE will face official Labour candidates in (with the exception of Angela Smith in Pen1stone and Stocksbridge) rock-hard Labour strongholds, will not have the practical support or backing of the local Labour party, and will need to convince the voters they will honour their manifesto promises, unlike last time.
    To be blunt, every single one is toast."

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    “Damn your principles and stick to your party.”

Not a party that I would remotely be interested in BT.
    What about this principle 59, that the wishes of the electorate, expressed in a democratic referendum, are respected and enacted ? Would/could you support a party that destroyed trust in politics and politicians by ignoring such a basic principle ? Surely not.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)