+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang of Seven...

Gang of Seven...

A motley collection of pro-Remain moaners have jumped ship and effectively handed the Tory party another full term in office. The Tories are now closing ranks tighter than Alf's wallet.

Do this lot seriously believe they can upset Farage's new Brexit Party with a Labour Party traitor like Berger involved..?

Attachment 11939

At the last General Election tens of thousands of Labour members were out knocking on doors in marginal constituencies, which swung key seats for Labour. These treacherous backstabbers suggest to me the red volunteer army will be even larger next time around. Be prepared to have your door knocked...

Attachment 11940

Splitters eh BT, a problem for lefties since Roman times.

Whilst millions of our citizens are facing the misery of Universal Credit, rising crime, homelessness and poverty, now more than ever is the time to bring people together to build a better future for the many not the few.

For those millions suffering the effects of Tory austerity, the only alternative solution is a Labour Government that will invest in and transform our country. The cowards have jumped ship rather than unite, discuss and solve our problems together.

Those of us who steadfastly remain in the Labour Party will do it together for the many without the few who have no stomach or conscience for the fight.

Right now I feel nothing but sorrow for the tens of thousands of disenfranchised Labour voters whose MP's have left them without a voice.

What now for Labour BT? You said recently that Corbyn was part of the problem and not the solution...but there was a groundswell of opinion in the party that was going to act. Can we expect a challenge to Corbyn soon and who would take over as leader?

At the moment I imagine that there are many more Labour MP's who feel similar to the seven who are seeing how this plays out.

I predict that pretty soon they will throw there lot in with the Lib Dems (Chuka to be our new leader?) and this will propel the party up the popularity stakes within Britains centrist supporting voters.

I for one am preparing for Government

Not sure the Gang of Seven's treachery helps the Labour Party fight the Tories, but then again that is the whole point of their cowardice.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    What now for Labour BT? You said recently that Corbyn was part of the problem and not the solution...but there was a groundswell of opinion in the party that was going to act. Can we expect a challenge to Corbyn soon and who would take over as leader?

At the moment I imagine that there are many more Labour MP's who feel similar to the seven who are seeing how this plays out.

I predict that pretty soon they will throw there lot in with the Lib Dems (Chuka to be our new leader?) and this will propel the party up the popularity stakes within Britains centrist supporting voters.

I for one am preparing for Government
    Further proof if ever needed the LibDems would sell their soul to the devil to grab a bit of totally diluted power. Clegg's coffin will have the lid coming off next...

Attachment 11944

I really quite admire your loyalty BT , but come on you can’t seriously believe labour are fit to run the country, politics in this country is a laughing stock and you say all the right things which in most part I agree with pulling together sorting the homeless etc.
    But the people who are creating the major problems are those in government and local councils and councillors who have nothing to offer in the way of subjects you list , sadly they are just on their own personal agendas to make life better for them.

We have sold our souls to Europe and it’s idiotic ways through conservative and labour governments and along the way we have created a monster that says if you have a balanced view or opinion across the board you are either racist , anti Semitic etc etc.

Lost faith in the whole thing tbh, people are afraid to even speak their minds ( freedom of speech has gone ).

Do you know Bt last week a friend of mine son was in an accident,
    He rang his dad and explained what had happened and his father went to help ,

When he got there a car pulled up and several male youths got out and demanded his home address ( he already given insurance details and contact number ).
    He Rang police and they refused to come out, they then got back in the car mounted pavement and chased my friend up the road trying to run him over he jumped on a wall and they sped off two cars ( the accident car as well ). ( still refuses to come out )
    No insurance , false plates , no prosecution

No one even interested

That’s what our country is like Bt , it’s baffles the brain doesn’t it .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    ....to me the red volunteer army will be even larger next time around. Be prepared to have your door knocked.
    not here - reps of any persuasion know better than bring their exhortative trickery to our door !

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I really quite admire your loyalty BT , but come on you can’t seriously believe labour are fit to run the country, politics in this country is a laughing stock and you say all the right things which in most part I agree with pulling together sorting the homeless etc.
    But the people who are creating the major problems are those in government and local councils and councillors who have nothing to offer in the way of subjects you list , sadly they are just on their own personal agendas to make life better for them.

We have sold our souls to Europe and it’s idiotic ways through conservative and labour governments and along the way we have created a monster that says if you have a balanced view or opinion across the board you are either racist , anti Semitic etc etc.

Lost faith in the whole thing tbh, people are afraid to even speak their minds ( freedom of speech has gone ).

Do you know Bt last week a friend of mine son was in an accident,
    He rang his dad and explained what had happened and his father went to help ,

When he got there a car pulled up and several male youths got out and demanded his home address ( he already given insurance details and contact number ).
    He Rang police and they refused to come out, they then got back in the car mounted pavement and chased my friend up the road trying to run him over he jumped on a wall and they sped off two cars ( the accident car as well ). ( still refuses to come out )
    No insurance , false plates , no prosecution

No one even interested

That’s what our country is like Bt , it’s baffles the brain doesn’t it .
    And More!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)