+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keefa Moore

Keefa Moore

Won't be allowed to play at Pompey, club have to go along with guidelines , re head injuries ,

Will we miss him though ? Let's hope he dunt miss many more , we need a full squad from nar on, did we miss him Saturday ? I didn't think so , but I'm not his biggest fan !!, a still think he's poor , but he gets some goals I suppose , good luck Keefa , i hope your fit and well soon ,

Hopefully he’ll be back fresh and ready to go for the final run in. Sounds like he’s ready with no complications it’s just like you say the minimum amount of games he’s got to miss according to the FA

He's a goal threat. However, I think we play better football with Bahre and Woodrow in there? It's strange.

He missed 6 games this season so far , we've won five and drawn the other without him .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He missed 6 games this season so far , we've won five and drawn the other without him .
    Shows we don’t miss him, but I’d sooner have him in the squad as an option. Behre In there tonight as Saturday. will be a good player at this club in time. Some good forward runs and can read a pass well. I’d stick with the same as Saturday, but I think he will play Hedges instead of Thiam

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Shows we don’t miss him, but I’d sooner have him in the squad as an option. Behre In there tonight as Saturday. will be a good player at this club in time. Some good forward runs and can read a pass well. I’d stick with the same as Saturday, but I think he will play Hedges instead of Thiam
    Teld thi

Well, we missed him tonight.
    Played some lovely football but didn't create a single chance.
    Sometimes you do need a sledgehammer to crack a nut.
    Cavare was immense tonight I thought, totally in control at the back but toothless up front.

What are the official guidelines? Jackson came back last season before the three weeks recommended by the NHS. We missed Moore and missed more last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Played some lovely football but didn't create a single chance.
    What about Woodrow's shot that brought that magnificent save from their goalie in the first quarter? That was a belter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast