+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The New Lads

The New Lads

Not only have they all been brilliant, but they've given a new lease of life to our other players.

Enzio, seems to be tracking back and actually looked aggressive against Mansfield.

Milsom looks solid at LB, really hope he stays fit.

Stead, actually won some headers!!!

I love O'Brien and Doyle. They must be horrible to play against.

Rose looks effing ace, especially cos he's out of position. Looks like the most natural right back we've had in years!

Mackail-Smith, I posted when he signed saying that it was a brilliant signing. There were many doubters saying he was past it. Glad he's proved people wrong.

Gomis, puts the ****ters up defenders with his pace, just needs a goal

Two CB's and Keeper...getting better every game, building a good relationship. Very happy with these guys.

Can't wait for tomorrow now. I'm making the journey down even though I think it will be a draw.

Let's keep the good atmosphere going and positive vibes! Sing our hearts out, drive the lads on!

COYP!!

Can't argue with any of that. I have to admit after watching CMS in his first game I thought he may be the one who would be a poor signing. Have to put my hands up and say I was wrong, the defensive work and determination he showed on Saturday was a major factor in Saturday's result.

Well done to all of them.Onwards and upwards me thinks😀

With reference to CMS, I can see what Neil Ardley meant when he said" Just watching him makes me tired."
    I'm exhausted for him having seen his work rate. He's like the Duracell bunny. Fantastic signing as are the others.
    Neil has really set the bar high with these signings.

Still not sure about the keeper,he didn't have much to do against Stags apart from a poor kick and a iffy punch.
    Hopefully the more games he plays he will gel with his defenders and grow in confidence.