+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 51 seconds

51 seconds

Additional highlights - check 51 seconds for absolute proof that CMS was the last man in a goal scoring position...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5o8s1ByJXY

Nice video btw!

Looks like the last man here?

Once the ref decided that CMS had been fouled it had to be a red card, I just don't see how he decided that it was only worth a yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Looks like the last man here?

Stonewall red card. Another d ick ref.

Stags fans claim it was a clear handball by CMS. I haven't seen it replayed yet so can't tell, but it looked a clear red card at the time. One of those ones that definitely would have been in the second half.

Why is this incident not shown on the clubs highlights, likewise in the 2nd half the two footed tackle by Pearce, which should have been a red card is also missing from the recording. Are the highlights edited by a Stags fan?

Just look at the celebration at the end from the Notts players... just puts a serious smile of my face to see how much that meant to them... also a word for O'Brien.. the way he celebrated CMS's goal and also his own last week just shows me that this man cares for this club... to me he is the best of Ardley's January signings and that's saying a lot considering the absolute quality Ardley somehow managed to get in.

The ref completely bottled giving the red card so early in the game. That’s the only explanation. We can only speculate as to why he spent a lot of the rest of the game giving many of the close decisions our way. I’m sure there was no thought of evening things up.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Just look at the celebration at the end from the Notts players... just puts a serious smile of my face to see how much that meant to them... also a word for O'Brien.. the way he celebrated CMS's goal and also his own last week just shows me that this man cares for this club.
    The celebrations at the end from the players are well worth a mention. Far too often my reaction at the final whistle is to get back to the car as quick as I can to beat the traffic, but after performances like this I make a point of getting as close to the pitch as I can and applauding until the last player has left the pitch. I love to see the player reactions and have a few memories of yesterday. One of them is that Neal Bishop got a good reception from the Pavis stand which he reciprocated. He will always be one of my favourite Notts players from the last decade. All the Notts players seemed to realise what it meant to us and relished the moment. Jim O'Brien clearly loved it, but I would also mention Sam Stubbs. A 20 year old loanee, but his huge beaming smile and fist pumping to the crowd suggests his heart is really in the battle. A centre back called Stubbs brings back some great memories, and so far he is doing the name proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The celebrations at the end from the players are well worth a mention. Far too often my reaction at the final whistle is to get back to the car as quick as I can to beat the traffic, but after performances like this I make a point of getting as close to the pitch as I can and applauding until the last player has left the pitch. I love to see the player reactions and have a few memories of yesterday. One of them is that Neal Bishop got a good reception from the Pavis stand which he reciprocated. He will always be one of my favourite Notts players from the last decade. All the Notts players seemed to realise what it meant to us and relished the moment. Jim O'Brien clearly loved it, but I would also mention Sam Stubbs. A 20 year old loanee, but his huge beaming smile and fist pumping to the crowd suggests his heart is really in the battle. A centre back called Stubbs brings back some great memories, and so far he is doing the name proud.
    I have to say I was a bit emotional at the end yesterday. It’s been a while since I’ve seen us win and a lot of water has gone under the bridge for me personally in that time. It never fails to amaze me how caught up you can get when following the football team you support.

My 12 year old lad is turning into a bigger Pie than me and he’s been absolutely buzzing since yesterday. The wins really make the bad times worthwhile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast