+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You Pies

You Pies

What a last few weeks!! CMS is already a legend to me for scoring that beautiful goal to beat the Neanderthals. A team with pace, power, ability and fight, shouldn't this be how we turn out a team every year ha ha!

In Ardley we trust.

COYP.

Well it certainly seems we have a bit a of a nucleus for next seasons promotion challenge.

True Smiffy, I think now we have the nucleus of a good team plus we can see given a decent budgy the kind of players Ardley will bring in. The only think I'm thinking now is if Hardy sells then what will the new owners do in terms of playing budget as for all AH's sausage pictures, he has backed every manager better than I've seen for a long time at this club. People should be careful what they wish for as someone can have an ego and social media flatulence for all I care if they put the money into the right management team which is what we have now.

COYP.

Just need to stay clear of injuries and suspensions now.

I think we need to keep our head on our shoulders. Tomorrow's game is another tough one, and if we don't get a result we have a lot to do again. While I think we now have enough quality and belief to stay up, there's a lot that can go right and wrong before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I think we need to keep our head on our shoulders. Tomorrow's game is another tough one, and if we don't get a result we have a lot to do again. While I think we now have enough quality and belief to stay up, there's a lot that can go right and wrong before the end of the season.
    True tomorrows game is massive now and will not be easy due to the fact it's such a new team and they'll be tired. I do think though we have one of the best starting 11 in the league.