+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posts Not Working,...And Usually End Up on the Wrong THREAD...

I'm sure BT has informed FootyMad Jon, and sometimes they can be slow in responding.

I use a d d b l o c k e r on my laptop but nothing on my iPhone or iPad, the only trouble I have had is twice in in the last 2 years with my text disappearing after being on here around 19 years, but I'm sure you are having constant problems, what it is I have no idea as what I know about the internet and devices you could write on the back of a stamp.

I will keep bumping this thread up to prompt BT again Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Still Happening,....You post your reply,...If a short one, it seems ok,..But spend ages responding to get your point across , and mention someones name in particular ,...And it Just goes tits up ???
    I will now take it up with Footymad, but what I do if I'm posting a long message is to write it on Word and then copy and post it on here. The adverts have nothing to do with it.

bfcjon

No need to write it on Word
    Just write what you want - then Copy and paste -
    then reload - log in - and paste it

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I will now take it up with Footymad, but what I do if I'm posting a long message is to write it on Word and then copy and post it on here. The adverts have nothing to do with it.
    Tried Again Tonight ,...But Impossible, No matter what you try,...

I"m Done now,...Fed up with it!!!

It is hard work at times..nobody on footymad Seans to be bothered to sort it out either..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It is hard work at times..nobody on footymad Seans to be bothered to sort it out either..
    I'm uncertain as to what is causing this problem Alf. I have private messaged bfcjon and whatever is problem is, it will be rectified.

Laptops for me works best, I can use my iPad, but iPhone - forget it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)