+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeds fined, oh how the top clubs and Derby will be disappointed....

Leeds fined, oh how the top clubs and Derby will be disappointed....

...they haven’t deducted them points

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47285098

EFL have used this, Regulation 3.4 provides that ‘in all matters and transactions relating to the League, each Club shall behave towards each other Club and The League with the utmost good faith.’
    how come all other clubs haven’t been fined or whatever under this rule then? Laughable

How come Lampard hasn’t got done for the lies he was saying ‘using pliers’ ? ��
    Last edited by millertop; 18-02-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Ridiculous.
    Bowed to pressure from other whinging clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Ridiculous.
    Bowed to pressure from other whinging clubs.
    Or they need money to pay Shaun Harvey

Glad the miller's and both Sheffield clubs didn't sign the petition. Did Barnsley sign it Animal?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Glad the miller's and both Sheffield clubs didn't sign the petition. Did Barnsley sign it Animal?
    I’m not glad, we are now a target from the so called bigger clubs

They would sht them selves after watching us train. Well maybe not sht but deff piss then selves

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    They would sht them selves after watching us train. Well maybe not sht but deff piss then selves
    On my last trip to Roundwood I smuggled in the spy cam and telephoto lens. I got a good close up of Paul Warne pinning up one of those motivational posters on the dressing room wall. It said:-

goal (noun)- a pair of posts linked by a crossbar and typically with a net between, forming a space into which the ball has to be sent in order to score

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    On my last trip to Roundwood I smuggled in the spy cam and telephoto lens. I got a good close up of Paul Warne pinning up one of those motivational posters on the dressing room wall. It said:-

goal (noun)- a pair of posts linked by a crossbar and typically with a net between, forming a space into which the ball has to be sent in order to score

Looking at the size of the fine, that could have bought us a new centre forward.....oh hang on that's too much to pay these days according to upstairs.....

Go fund me page has been set up by a Leeds fans.

I know they just want it to be over with but I’d refuse to pay, they haven’t actually broke any rule here, new rule coming in next season

If the club won't accept it Tops, the money will be split between two charities. Leeds fans showing their contempt for the FA and EFL. Wouldn't surprise me if £200k is actually raised. Solid fans