+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know that I'm gonna be shot down...

I know that I'm gonna be shot down...

I've supported Notts for 40 years and seen twists and turns that other clubs can't even imagine and after seven points gained against three of the top four clubs in League Two I'm still not 100% comfortable that we are going to escape the drop,don't get me wrong I feel a lot better than I did two weeks ago and the team has been transformed but I dunno.....sort of waiting for the bubble to burst again

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've supported Notts for 40 years and seen twists and turns that other clubs can't even imagine and after seven points gained against three of the top four clubs in League Two I'm still not 100% comfortable that we are going to escape the drop,don't get me wrong I feel a lot better than I did two weeks ago and the team has been transformed but I dunno.....sort of waiting for the bubble to burst again
    It would be typical Notts to get the last 3 results and then go and lose tomorrow night. Still a long, long way to go but a win against Newport in a more run of the mill game would convince a lot of people that we’re going to get out of it.

Appalling punctuation eh Chalky, no comma's or full stops or nothing. Goto the back of the class.

I think the main difference is we have spirit in the squad and more energy and pace on the pitch.

After Cambridge I was convinced we'd go down. But I just can't imagine a team led by Doyle and O'Brien getting relegated at this level. Those two players have made a massive difference.

But yeah, we're far from out of the woods yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Appalling punctuation eh Chalky, no comma's or full stops or nothing. Goto the back of the class.
    It's easier to read than some of the treads on the Tykes board though Acido

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    *Go to

No shooting down from me, I feel pretty much the same. There are definitely grounds for optimism after the last 3 games, but if someone offered me 22nd place at the moment I would take it in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    *Go to
    *Gutter.

He's from Barnsley.

We've seen too many false dawns but hope springs eternal, even for Notts supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    *Gutter. He's from Barnsley.
    No Sir, I am NOT from Barnsley, never have been, never will be!.

1-0 to the Aceeed man.
    Last edited by Acido; 18-02-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast