...bit of a general footy thread here. Deliberately keeping Rafa out of it so we can answer more objectively.

Who do we think has done the best job so far with their squad, taking everything into account?

Obviously, Solskjaer has to be up there...he's absolutely transformed Manure. Mind, I think this is as much a reflection of how poor and restrictive Mourinho's tactics were as it is a gauge of how good a manager he is. But, he's identified his squad's strengths-attacking-and is playing to them.

Pochettino...not a penny spent in the Summer but he's got them playing some excellent football and within touching distance of two teams in a league of their own, money-wise. Aye, he had a very good squad to start with but I think he's still done incredibly well.

Klopp...he's got them playing some outstanding football and although they've spent ridiculous amounts on two players, he identified where they were weakest and sorted it. He;s still getting a tune out of Milner and has brought young talent on in leaps and bounds. Negative? He still plays Henderson. Love his approach to the game in general, too...wears his heart on his sleeve but also sees the game for what it is, i.e. a game

Guardiola...has assembled a team of incredible talent which plays incredible football...but he's spent incredible sums to do so.

Special mention to Espirito Santo....he's got them playing great football and although he's spent a lot, it's easy to forget they were a Chimpo team last season.

After all that, I'm not even sure who I'd go for. Probably Pochettino if i was pushed.

Thoughts?