+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A New Political Force?

The new European Union reminds me of the Eurovision Song Contest.
    Harmony and togetherness ? No way
    And don’t they just love us !!

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    The new European Union reminds me of the Eurovision Song Contest.
    Harmony and togetherness ? No way
    And don’t they just love us !!
    no mate they f@@king hate us,when I say they I mean the EU politicians,de Gaulle fought tooth and nail to keep us out.and this French k nob macron well says it all.

I Spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME arguing with remainers. There is NO POINT. They love the EU despite the facts, despite opening your eyes and watching the way they operate, despite the systematic dismantling of our country. Jobs at Honda? Pales into insignificance compared to what we have lost during the EU era. Its like talking to a piece of cardboard. That's me done...say what you like I JUST DON'T CARE. Just do yourself a favour and watch some videos of the meetings at brussells and wonder what planet you are on.

I give up too. Let me just finish by saying I hope I am wrong and that all of you are right.

However the grim economic forecasts, thousands of job losses, loss of business investment through political uncertainty and downright incompetence of our government so far do not lead me to be very hopeful.

I also can't help feeling that most of you have been influenced into believing what you do by a media agenda, predominantly by the right wing tabloids. Purely because many of you use their very own words and slogans to promote your viewpoint.

Time now to concentrate on football, because I can't see me agreeing with many of you politically any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I give up too. Let me just finish by saying I hope I am wrong and that all of you are right.

However the grim economic forecasts, thousands of job losses, loss of business investment through political uncertainty and downright incompetence of our government so far do not lead me to be very hopeful.

I also can't help feeling that most of you have been influenced into believing what you do by a media agenda, predominantly by the right wing tabloids. Purely because many of you use their very own words and slogans to promote your viewpoint.

Time now to concentrate on football, because I can't see me agreeing with many of you politically any time soon.
    Newspapers are dying on their a r s e,they haven’t influenced the public in the last 10-15 years.

There’s more corrupt coverage on mainstream TV than anywhere else with the ultra Left Wing BBC and Channel Four the biggestt culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Newspapers are dying on their a r s e,they haven’t influenced the public in the last 10-15 years.

There’s more corrupt coverage on mainstream TV than anywhere else with the ultra Left Wing BBC and Channel Four the biggestt culprit.
    Too true. The BBC (both TV and radio) seems to be getting worse and worse.
    Last edited by Q165; 22-02-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post

123. You didn’t answer the question 68 asked. If many posters are reading biased news, where do you get your unbiased information from?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)