+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is PW the right man for the job?

Absolutely yes.

Lacking in passion? No. He may not be screaming at the ref, neither is Solskjaer or Guardiola.

He has worked miracles with the budget he has.

Definitely the right man for the job, we’re lucky to have him! If all things had been fair this season we’d have an extra 12 points and be safe already. How many times have the opposition manager said “ they got away with one there”?

And if anyone’s doubting Paul Warnes passion, they obviously never saw him play!

I have a picture of Warne from the Liverpool FA cup game when we lost 3-0

It shows PW giving Smicer a piece of his mind after the Liverpool player had “done a Forestieri” I don’t think PW considered Smicer to be a “nice human being”

I have to say that I am happy and surprised with these reply's and it shows that a lot of people actually get what PW is trying to do at RUFC.

I think he is deffo the right man for the job but in all honesty I do believe he does need a guiding hand tactically.

I love how he takes the flack off the players and carries most of it on his own back. I love the team he has built up around himself but most of all I love that he is RUFC to the core.

UTM!

No one's won more throw ins for RUFC
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Is he lacking in passion?

Other managers go mad at the referee, the linesman, the fourth official.

He usually just sends Matt Hamshaw to have a quiet word with the fourth official.
    If I was the manager I’d never been seen in the dugout due to receiving a ban for all season 😂

He definitely is passionate, but he shows it in different ways.

Yes Hamshaw usually is the one that goes to fourth official but Warney sending him? I’ve never noticed that.

Warney also has been seen having words with fourth official, the last game he walked off without acknowledging the officials.

Well I never wanted him in the first place to be manager, the reason is I wanted a more experience one because we are a small club who would struggle.

Obviously he’s still not experienced enough and is making mistakes (don’t argue because he is)

I like Warney and want him to do well but I also want the team to win games.

I’d like us to stick with him now but he definitely needs to step up next year whatever league we are in (championship obviously) and if he’s still struggling then I’m sorry but no.

We have nobody else . I would like to see him with a pot of money to spend .

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If I was the manager I’d never been seen in the dugout due to receiving a ban for all season ��

He definitely is passionate, but he shows it in different ways.

Yes Hamshaw usually is the one that goes to fourth official but Warney sending him? I’ve never noticed that.

Warney also has been seen having words with fourth official, the last game he walked off without acknowledging the officials.
    Well he's the one given the job of speaking to the fourth official then to put it another way.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    We have nobody else . I would like to see him with a pot of money to spend .
    I'm not sure that would work though because he will still want good guys, Arguably good guys would be on lower wages naturally.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast