+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired

Tired

Stendel says that the players are tired with games coming thick and fast and it could derail this promotion for fks sake we've a squad of young uns who should be able to play 2 games every week or is he just making an excuse if we fk up against Burton who played Saturday just like us so they must be as"tired"as us especially with most of their team having old legs

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Stendel says that the players are tired with games coming thick and fast and it could derail this promotion for fks sake we've a squad of young uns who should be able to play 2 games every week or is he just making an excuse if we fk up against Burton who played Saturday just like us so they must be as"tired"as us especially with most of their team having old legs
    Surely they must have played more games than hus with their cup run.

A bit of kidology I think from Stendel , according to what I've read the players are full of energy and confidence , can't wait for the matches to come round .

No player gets tired with the run we are on , it just doesn't work that way in football .

They might run the same amount , put the same effort in but lose a few games and they are soon tired for some reason .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A bit of kidology I think from Stendel , according to what I've read the players are full of energy and confidence , can't wait for the matches to come round .

No player gets tired with the run we are on , it just doesn't work that way in football .

They might run the same amount , put the same effort in but lose a few games and they are soon tired for some reason .
    I'd still be tempted to make a change here and there. No mugs Burton. They're in your face. I'd be tempted to get Dougall in there.

In place of who tho Ponte ? Mowatt and McGeehan have been fantastic , Dougall doesn't seem to be the same player since his injury , admitadly he hasn't had much game time , he's a feyt on his hands to displace the above mentioned , Same side as Saturday for me , Green to be given a chance late on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd still be tempted to make a change here and there. No mugs Burton. They're in your face. I'd be tempted to get Dougall in there.
    Hedges for Thiam , Green for young Brown and leave it at that would be my shout .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Hedges for Thiam , Green for young Brown and leave it at that would be my shout .
    Yeah. I'd go along with that Animal. I agree with Roma about Dougall come to think of it. Reason I'd drop Brown is he's a young lad and he's due a stinker.

Did anybody notice Brown coming into the middle a lot on saturday to win the ball and getting in the way of Mcgeehan and Mowatt?

I'm missing tonight on afters and no holidays left so I'm stuck with RS .

Kin hate doing this radio shyte , meks me proper nervous .

C'mon lads three more points to take in to the game on saturday .

I'm out of work in 6 weeks time and all I can think abart is BFC .

Mental innit !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Did anybody notice Brown coming into the middle a lot on saturday to win the ball and getting in the way of Mcgeehan and Mowatt?
    I thought both Thiam and Brown had average games on saturday not poor but could do better if you like .

Give em a rest tonight , if it's not going great Thiam is quite effective as an impact sub if needed .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast