+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Newport County 19.02.19

Newport are a very good side. Now they don't have the distraction of the cup I wouldn't rule them out of the playoffs. You never know they may well beat Mansfield in the playoff Final. Unfortunately for Notts they are very much in form and their confidence is probably very high given recent acheivements

Oh dear oh dear... still a long way to go... plus Morcambe 1 up away to Oldham...

"Newport team who have not won away in League Two since September" - stats, long overdue an away win.

The present score is exactly what I predicted to much sarcasm from other Pies, especially when I said they were on a roll. Hopefully, it's not over yet but we may have to fight hard to get even a point. A third for Newport now would be disastrous

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The present score is exactly what I predicted to much sarcasm from other Pies, especially when I said they were on a roll. Hopefully, it's not over yet but we may have to fight hard to get even a point. A third for Newport now would be disastrous
    So where are you sat to give that opinion??

Bugger

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You were saying....... Sadly, too many were "running before they had managed to walk" in respect of our change of fortunes. Still, plenty of time. Come on Notts.

Bring on CMS for Sandra

And there is the 3rd goal... oh dear... this certainly looks like a case of "after the lord mayors show".... come on boys get us back into it before half time

That bolloxed that then !!!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast