+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Newport County 19.02.19

I'm cautiously optimistic but this could be any score tonight... if we don't get the next one then we could get well and truly stuffed

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    So where are you sat to give that opinion??
    On top of the flagpole. Why do I have to be there to give a score prediction or an opinion that a 3rd goal would be disastrous?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Bring on CMS for Sandra
    It sounds like it's the boys at the back who need replacing

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    On top of the flagpole. Why do I have to be there to give a score prediction or an opinion that a 3rd goal would be disastrous?
    Ignore kelsdyke - he just likes to argue with anyone & everyone

I'd say we've earned as many points in Feb as we could have reasonably expected, so anything else is a bonus really. Still no need to panic even if it does go pear shaped tonight. March remains the critical month with fixtures against P Vale, Chelts and Morecambe. Win those 3 and things would like totally different. Lose them and it's probably all over, of course. That is all to come, for now we need to try to scarmble at least a point here if possible.

We were due a dose of reality after the the last 3 results & performances - you can't suddenly turn into an unbeatable force overnight, as it were. This group may yet turn this round, a month ago it would have been good night Vienna already.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Ignore kelsdyke - he just likes to argue with anyone & everyone
    Yeah listen to the people who don’t go to matches!

Desperately need something before half time... come on boys

So half time and not looking good at all... Newport looked up for it from the first minute and now have a healthy lead... can we get back into this? CMS and Stead on at half time and maybe there's a chance, not giving up on this one yet.

Ouch, now I remember why we’re bottom of the league. Weak at the back, lightweight up front - it’s like a throwback to before Lincoln.

The changes up front haven’t worked at all, with Hemmings and Alessandra struggling, as is Gomis. Newport winning all of the 50/50s - which is amazing when their midfield includes Josh Labadie and Scott Bennett. Very poor 45 minutes so far, we need a huge 45 to get anything from this.

Chelts and Morecambe both winning at h/t!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast