+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Newport County 19.02.19

Chuff me - Morecambe have just gone in front at Oldham!

Too often this season Notts have played like this at ML.It's frankly embarrasing to watch it.

Time and again getting dominated at home by league 2 mid table sides

Can you imagine Notts being allowed to play like this away from home.It will be backs to the wall on Saturday and hope for the best.

Not ****ing good enough. But tonight was maybe preventable.

Bad night at the office. This is all done now. Still 2 points adrift at the foot of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Chuff me - Morecambe have just gone in front at Oldham!
    They've gone. It's Macc, Yeovil and Port Vale we have to catch now. The last two are worse than us atm.

Done and dusted... it you looked at the stats it actually looks like Notts had the better of it but it was men against boys tonight... maybe this team are so used to the bottom 2 that they don't want to leave it? Seriously though I hope this is just a blip... if not can you imagine what Norwood will do to us on Saturday... actually doesn't bear thinking really.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    Matt is having the best game I've seen from anyone this season. We just don't know what to do with him. Brilliant player.
    Exactly the type of player we need to sign if we want to challenge next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    They've gone. It's Macc, Yeovil and Port Vale we have to catch now. The last two are worse than us atm.
    Not on tonight’s showing, they aren’t. Tonight was a very poor showing from everyone other than O’Brien (how Hemmings won MOM is a mystery to rival the great pyramids), we’ve just got to hope it’s a blip. We need another big performance on Saturday now, and at least then we have a week until the next game. Doyle definitely struggled with the 3-game week.

Bollox, two steps forward one step back which is par for the course for Notts.

Imagine supporting a normal football club.

Well, that wasn’t great.
    Those moaning about team selection, and blaming Ardley, sorry in my opinion the defence was poor tonight, and that has nothing to do with changes. Not winning headers or tackles. Newport were okay in the first half and did naff all in the 2nd. But when you can’t win headers and do the basics of defending then you will always struggle.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast