+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Falkirk.

Thought McMullan had an excellent game (first half) last week. Seemed really comfortable on artificial. Low centre of gravity saw him turn opponents easily. I’d be really surprised if he didn’t start tomorrow. And definitely Bouhenna to keep his place ahead of Frans for me.
    Big support again, and another significant step forwards, regardless of other results.
    Tempted by 3-1 for Thistle though!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    wasnt there so canna comment on who Connelly should replace but Bouhenna is better than Frans IMO
    Absolutely. Has his bombscare moments but he's generally pretty composed and always looks for a pass.

We need to concentrate on getting all 3 points and then look at the other results. If we're on it from the start (A welcome new trend post Csaba) I think we'll win. Get 3 up and use all 3 subs.
    3-0 for me.

I feel we are gonna pump them tomorrow. Over run them first half and have another 20 mins before we tire a bit. 5-1

Caveat ive predicted beating ayr 5-0 before and well i just got the wrong team 🤣

A win. Any win will do.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    A win. Any win will do.
    Pretty much my thoughts too. Would love a thumping win for a change but 3 points is 3 points no matter how we get them.

2-1 Utd. Fine 1st half display. Tire 2nd half and backs against wall last 10mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    2-1 Utd. Fine 1st half display. Tire 2nd half and backs against wall last 10mins.
    I hope not as would nice to be a bit more comfortable at the end!

Whatever happens main thing tomorrow is the 3 points for United

Seigrist
    Seaman Connelly Frans Robson
    Butcher Harkes
    Smith Clark Pawlet
    Safranko

Falkirk's Darren Taylor says " we know a lot about Dundee United already, no real surprises there" Completely different line up these days though Darren you thick ****, not surprised at your inability to spot that though tbh

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)