+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beat Sheff Utd and Leeds .......

Beat Sheff Utd and Leeds .......

And we go up automatic imo.

The odds are unlikely given we’ve won 8 out of 9 away and we can’t buy a win at home but in reality these are two rivals we need to nail the result against.

And if we don’t beat them both ?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    And we go up automatic imo.

The odds are unlikely given we’ve won 8 out of 9 away and we can’t buy a win at home but in reality these are two rivals we need to nail the result against.
    You on those happy fags again Mick? Not like you to be so positive!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    You on those happy fags again Mick? Not like you to be so positive!
    It’s not that I’m being positive mate,I can see us losing both of these tbh!

It’s just that these two really are “must win” because losing them leaves us massively behind the 8 ball and draws don’t really damage either of them.

If we can just win all our remaining games we will go up

Hard games, where I would take draws now.

But, both are winnable if we turn up like against Leeds at home.

Sheff utd showed against the vile that they have a soft underbelly and
    Roofe is out for Leeds which should help us, as should the fact they play qpr next Tuesday and then us on the Friday whereas we have a whole week to prepare.

Leeds will fall away...dont see them staying the course......Norwich are a surprise packet......Sheffield Utd are in good form as to are Bristol City...
    As I said yesterday...we could be top by the end of Saturday......

Gday all

Its the defensive errors that scare me,those stupid little passes or to long on the ball at the back and if we cut them out we will beat united on saturday

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    If we can just win all our remaining games we will go up
    Not if we win all our other games and lose to you....
    And Norwich win all their remaining games..LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    It’s not that I’m being positive mate,I can see us losing both of these tbh!

It’s just that these two really are “must win” because losing them leaves us massively behind the 8 ball and draws don’t really damage either of them.
    I think they are mustn't lose games to be honest. I'd take 2 points and us being undeafeted in the next couple of games, anything else is a bonus. After that, we've got a run of games which we should really win if we're going to get top 2.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)