+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ton vs. Doonhamers

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Before the game is played, can I ask this of the true Queen's supporters. Can we be a little less hasty to judge and comment (harshly) at this exceptionally difficult time.

It may be that we don't get any points out of tonight's game, nor from Saturday's match against Dunfermline.

Queens have no God given right to expect any points, even if they give their all and we as the supporters just have to accept that.

It is not out of the question that we may even drop to the bottom of the league, - the Championship is so tight, but Falkirk were there and Partick are there, - and on paper they are far bigger clubs than Queen of the South.

Ranting and raving will not solve any problems, particularly is the club are trying their best. It would be a different matter if the players and manager weren't giving a damn, - because I'd be the first to start shouting for changes.

Think about this logically; if Dobbie doesn't score tonight or on Saturday, - would any of us be suggesting that he be removed from his post? Of-course not, - therefore by the same token, we need to grant some slack to the manager and the players, while we work through this difficult period.
    Well phrased, although let's hope that Queens dont continue their poor form and end up losing 7 straight league games, like just before Naysmith was appointed manager on 6 December 2016...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Can no-one take a joke anymore...LOL
    In all honesty it’s hard to tell when you’re being serious. Just in case it passed you by I was joking in the previous post and I’m pulling your leg in this one 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    In all honesty it’s hard to tell when you’re being serious. Just in case it passed you by I was joking in the previous post and I’m pulling your leg in this one 😉
    That is okay then....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Before the game is played, can I ask this of the true Queen's supporters. Can we be a little less hasty to judge and comment (harshly) at this exceptionally difficult time.

It may be that we don't get any points out of tonight's game, nor from Saturday's match against Dunfermline.

Queens have no God given right to expect any points, even if they give their all and we as the supporters just have to accept that.

It is not out of the question that we may even drop to the bottom of the league, - the Championship is so tight, but Falkirk were there and Partick are there, - and on paper they are far bigger clubs than Queen of the South.

Ranting and raving will not solve any problems, particularly is the club are trying their best. It would be a different matter if the players and manager weren't giving a damn, - because I'd be the first to start shouting for changes.

Think about this logically; if Dobbie doesn't score tonight or on Saturday, - would any of us be suggesting that he be removed from his post? Of-course not, - therefore by the same token, we need to grant some slack to the manager and the players, while we work through this difficult period.
    In all honesty that’s a big ask Jardi. Especially given the very negative line up picked. Understandable to look to improve things defensively but can’t see it being much of a spectacle . Fully accept we need to stop the rot though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    In all honesty that’s a big ask Jardi. Especially given the very negative line up picked. Understandable to look to improve things defensively but can’t see it being much of a spectacle . Fully accept we need to stop the rot though.

we have aird and stirling on the bench tonight ,now im baffled two players that can go at defenders ,we signed aird and id bet he will command a decent wage ,whys he not given a run of games to get him going ,and for me stirling would be one of the first names on my teamsheet every week and id let him know that aswell to boost his ego .

8 defenders / defensive midfielders and two forwards in the starting line up and you wonder why fans get negative.
    Yes can see the logic but this reeks a bit of panic

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    8 defenders / defensive midfielders and two forwards in the starting line up and you wonder why fans get negative.
    Yes can see the logic but this reeks a bit of panic

im sorry guys but even if naysmith wins every game from now to end of season i still want him out , as his brand of football is so poor on the eye it brings out a rage .

His tactics stink.

and another late goal conceded in the usual manner. Dismal stuff.
    Defenders who can`t do the basics and a keeper glued to his line. Who knew that could end badly.

If we're setting up to frantically defend against a team on level par with us where are we aiming to get our victories from because we ain't getting them from teams below!!

It's backfired big time tonight with that team selection.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)