+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Anna Soubry becomes a leaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Come on, if these people didn't agree with you on Brexit, you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
    Hmm maybe. Brexit is by far the most important issue for the next few weeks. I can get back to hating all Tories and the likes of Chuka after it’s settled.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Hmm maybe. Brexit is by far the most important issue for the next few weeks. I can get back to hating all Tories and the likes of Chuka after it’s settled.

I thought members of Momentum never stopped hating.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I thought members of Momentum never stopped hating.
    You also thought that Anna Soubry was worthy of your vote at three general elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You also thought that Anna Soubry was worthy of your vote at three general elections.
    In 45 years of voting I have never voted for a specific MP only the party they represent (including once for Ms Sourby).

It was a difficult choice, vote Tory or vote for a communist regime that will totally ruin the country and invite all our enemies as friends. Had to think about it for a few seconds

He's changed his mind. Apparently in a democracy you are allowed to do that, although don't tell Brexiteers - it upsets them, they don't have the mental capacity to understand, poor old sods.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    He's changed his mind. Apparently in a democracy you are allowed to do that, although don't tell Brexiteers - it upsets them, they don't have the mental capacity to understand, poor old sods.
    I presume your definition of a "poor old sod" is someone that keeps on repeating the same thing over, and over again.

Worn out " George Burley" jokes being a perfect example.

And now, a few words from our sponsor:

Name:  D0AwjFVWkAMob_b.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  27.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I presume your definition of a "poor old sod" is someone that keeps on repeating the same thing over, and over again.

Worn out " George Burley" jokes being a perfect example.
    It's the will of the people

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    They do have the mental capacity to know a majority when they see one, something the remoaners don't seem to grasp.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast