+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: O/T: Anna Soubry becomes a leaver.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Bells Lane?
    Broxta ..... always was, always will be ..... a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Broxta ..... always was, always will be ..... a dump.
    I think you are confusing the Broxtowe constituency with the Broxtowe estate. These are the areas that are represented by Ms Soubry as the much-loved democratically elected Member of Parliament for Broxtowe:

Attenborough, Awsworth, Beeston Central, Beeston North, Beeston Rylands, Beeston West, Bramcote, Chilwell East, Chilwell West, Cossall and Kimberley, Greasley Giltbrook and Newthorpe, Nuthall East and Strelley, Nuthall West and Greasley Watnall, Stapleford North, Stapleford South East, Stapleford South West, Toton and Chilwell Meadows, and Trowell.

Why are old racist reactionaries so obsessed with Diane Abbot? Is it like the thing about a lot of homophobes in fact being closet homo***uals?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Why are old racist reactionaries so obsessed with Diane Abbot? Is it like the thing about a lot of homophobes in fact being closet homo***uals?
    Yes, I'm sure that in secret they identify as black, female and say lots of stupid things, deride white people and struggle with maths..........ok, the maths thing might be stretching it a bit.

There is a racist behind every corner in your world, paranoid or what?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Coming from a Corbyn loving zionist hater. That will really will take some beating.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Not really no, it’s interesting however that you accuse me of paranoia because of my post, but seemingly have no objections to the one speculating on how many pints you’d have to have before wanting to have *** with Dianne Abbot.

Not really no, it’s interesting however that you accuse me of paranoia because of my post, but seemingly have no objections to the one speculating on how many pints you’d have to have before wanting to have *** with Dianne Abbot.
    I tried to put that thought out of my mind, I am eating my lunch.

Can someone clever please enlighten me on exactly where Theresa's latest "strong and stable leadership" decision leaves us? As I see it we either accept her soft Brexit deal, or we go to a vote on whether to go for a no-deal Brexit, which has as much of being passed in parliament as David Vaughan does of making the League 2 team of the year. The other option is to extend the date we leave, which is utterly pointless as the EU know they hold the better cards, which gets us back to Theresa May's soft Brexit. Corbyn is trying to make political capital from this farce but failing badly, so where does this leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Can someone clever please enlighten me on exactly where Theresa's latest "strong and stable leadership" decision leaves us? As I see it we either accept her soft Brexit deal, or we go to a vote on whether to go for a no-deal Brexit, which has as much of being passed in parliament as David Vaughan does of making the League 2 team of the year. The other option is to extend the date we leave, which is utterly pointless as the EU know they hold the better cards, which gets us back to Theresa May's soft Brexit. Corbyn is trying to make political capital from this farce but failing badly, so where does this leave us?
    I predict ultimately we will get forced into another referendum asking us to accept May's deal or stay in the EU

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast