+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rodak

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    What struck me recently when watching coverage of Gordon Banks was how better defences seemed when goalkeepers used to catch the ball
    This is true CAM if theres a 6 foot gap between the defence and the keeper Rodak wont fill it, hell stay on his line allowing forwards to nip in and score.

So far this season I have only witnessed a few keepers who are less effective than Rodak from crosses.

He's the best we've got and the best we've had for quite some time.
    Must be a difficult job stood behind an hesitant defence and yes Marek Rodak is also hesitant at times, should have a good future ahead of him if he can improve certain aspects of his game.

Looks like some didn’t understand the question

It depends who you are if hes good enough for the Championship. For one of the top 6 he's not good enough

For us, he is. We won't get better than him

He's a good shot stopper but sometimes his lack of experience shows when it comes to making quick decisions... playing the ball out too slow, not coming out etc.

I think he's almost there and I have no doubt in the future he will be top 6 standard, if not premier league standard. We will not get better than Rodak, I think we're lucky to have him

Rodak would have more confidence, if the defence didn't keep doing so many Gaffs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123