+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Forest vs Rams match day thread.......

That Forest couldn't impose themselves on us and go on to win comfortably shows their limitations too as we are in a woeful run of form.

Neither side will make the top six, both too hit and miss.

IMO there are no outstanding teams this year, Leeds beat us easily twice but I think Sheff Utd the most organised and gutsy side I've seen.

I predicted a win on our forums, but changed my mind once Millwall turned you over with ease, I thought that would spark a bit of fight into you; how wrong I was.

Passing the ball out the back is the fashion now, the problem is Richard Keogh is doing it, not Laporte and it's very easy for teams like us that stay solid and usually get one or two chances per game because of it. We could still be playing now and you wouldn't score.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    I predicted a win on our forums, but changed my mind once Millwall turned you over with ease, I thought that would spark a bit of fight into you; how wrong I was.

Passing the ball out the back is the fashion now, the problem is Richard Keogh is doing it, not Laporte and it's very easy for teams like us that stay solid and usually get one or two chances per game because of it. We could still be playing now and you wouldn't score.
    Now I wonder why were still above you and will remain so till the end of the season Suppose we are lucky we don't have to watch the turgid stuff you have to put up with

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Now I wonder why were still above you and will remain so till the end of the season Suppose we are lucky we don't have to watch the turgid stuff you have to put up with
    MON has only been at the club a short spell so we've only had a few games to see this tactic work nicely.

Turgid indeed. Has anybody used an EZ out on Ashley Cole yet after Joe Lolley twisted him inside out?

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    MON has only been at the club a short spell so we've only had a few games to see this tactic work nicely.

Turgid indeed. Has anybody used an EZ out on Ashley Cole yet after Joe Lolley twisted him inside out?
    Tell us please what did Lollley actually achieve two wild shots in 90mins Not hard to kick the ball and chase after it is it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Just making the point that Lumplard has to go
    Did you forget to spy on QPR you want to make that Luke Freeman of the city enjoy the playoffs

Average game but gave you another lesson in what a derby atmosphere can be

Like the display?

xx

Artificial atmosphere played through the PA, most clubs have done it but forest do it the most as none of you have the faintest idea what the mull of kintyre is let alone why you sing it

Quote Originally Posted by CastustheRed View Post
    Average game but gave you another lesson in what a derby atmosphere can be

Like the display?

xx
    What atmosphere was that then I was there never heard anything I don't hear every week elsewhere Must have happened when I went for a pizz

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)