+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock

I see Stevie Clarke's magical Kilmarnock are now 3/3 in not reaching Hampden in the cups and hardly guaranteed a European spot in the league either...not that I take any particular joy in it, he's done an astounding job, but it's a good reminder how hard it is to achieve *anything* with the provincial clubs.

I watched the game. Guess what team got two very lucky refereeing decisions early on? Killie were denied a penalty then had their 'keeper sent off. I bet the sending off is rescinded.

Yeah - I took an interest too. Ain't it a coincidence that The Sevco seemed to 'get lucky' following their furore over recent refereeing / SFA / compliance officer and Sportscene comments. Or, maybe not !?!

Quote Originally Posted by jwok View Post
    I watched the game. Guess what team got two very lucky refereeing decisions early on? Killie were denied a penalty then had their 'keeper sent off. I bet the sending off is rescinded.
    Just like Kilmarnock got a lucky decision in the first game where they escaped a red card for their player booting the Rangers player in the head, yeah? Swings and roundabouts, some decisions go for you and some go against you.

He's a good manager but personally I can't stand Steve Clarke. A dour faced, whinging individual who likes to chuck his tuppence worth into everything going. I was glad Rangers pumped his side last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jwok View Post
    Just like Kilmarnock got a lucky decision in the first game where they escaped a red card for their player booting the Rangers player in the head, yeah? Swings and roundabouts, some decisions go for you and some go against you.

He's a good manager but personally I can't stand Steve Clarke. A dour faced, whinging individual who likes to chuck his tuppence worth into everything going. I was glad Rangers pumped his side last night.

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post

Looks like you were doubly pleased Sevco won. Why am I not surprised.

Didn't intend to post that twice, my mistake.

Like I said though, I was glad Rangers beat Killie last night as I can't stand Clarke and also because I don't want to see any other provincial club winning silverware other than us.

Wouldn’t surprise me if a refereeing decision goes against us at least once on Sunday, ��

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post

"A dour faced, whinging individual who likes to chuck his tuppence worth into everything going" ... pot / kettle? ;-)

No surprise to the Killie 'keeper freed of the red card. A costly mistake by the officials.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)