+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What is the matter with Leeds Utd. Fans?

What is the matter with Leeds Utd. Fans?

Some of the comments coming from them are bordering on the insane. They even go as far as claiming that we have paid the EFL for referees to favour us. What planet are they on? They claim that Livermore should have been sent off for a tackle and therefore wouldn't have been able to score the winner against QPR. Didn't they see their 'keeper obviously handle the ball outside the penalty area, an obvious red card! Their penalty was a little dubious, I'm not sure if it was or not. What about Roofe's deliberate handball to score the winner against Forest? They are deluded in the extreme. They need to concentrate on their own team's performance and not talk such utter drivel. Let's hope that we embarrass them again like we did at the Hawthorns, then they'll really have something to moan about.

No let’s hope we beat them in injury time with a very controversial goal haha haha

I did not hear them sympathising with us when we got knocked out of the FA Cup by conceding a goal by a bloke who should have been sent off and who was then subsequently banned after the game for two matches. They called us lucky for getting a goal a such a late stage of the game and yet they scored an equaliser and a winner in the last two minutes of injury time against Blackburn I think it was. Always was, and always will be a nasty bunch a fans. If we win at Leeds be prepared for a riot amongst the fans.

A poster on their site asks for Leeds fans not to be bracketed with Chelsea, Millwall and West Ham fans. Alongside that lot is EXACTLY where I and I suspect a lot of other fans would put them.

But it's OK don't you know. As Chris Kirkland will confirm there is no malice in them, they are just a little bit'naughty.'
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 21-02-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Football supporters in conspiracy theory shocker, it happens.

Let them support their team while we do the same with ours.

On a day to day basis they couldn't care about Albion any more than I care about Leeds.

Besides, every club's got it's social media drama queens and our is no different.

C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Football supporters in conspiracy theory shocker, it happens.

Let them support their team while we do the same with ours.

On a day to day basis they couldn't care about Albion any more than I care about Leeds.

Besides, every club's got it's social media drama queens and our is no different.

C'est la vie.
    C’est la vie.well said delboy trotter.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)