+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a reply from the fans liason officer at dens

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Is there PATG at the Shankly for the away fans who come to games at Dens?
    taken from the email i got bcram,so dont think so,although there is an option missing as you can see below,only 2 options in the email i got

on match days 3 positions are manned in the ticket office and turnstile 21 in the main stand is normally available as a cash gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Sorry Shaded, the guy's appointed by the club to liaise with the fans but doesn't do that unless, by the sounds of the response you got, it's raised by the DSA. Fair enough it's most likely an unpaid role but to not respond to an email with reasonable questions, even to say 'I've passed it on to the club' is not by any stretch of the imagination 'liaison'.

For me he's happy to take the free entry tickets and the club's happy that he won't rock any boats or ask any awkward questions - waste of a good opportunity for fans to actually communicate with the club. If he's not up to it he should step down but then of course the club would simply replace him with another impotent sycophant connected to the DSA.
    understand what you are saying mate as no replies really pissss me off but that usually just makes me ask the question again or louder

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Is there PATG at the Shankly for the away fans who come to games at Dens?
    Recently Motherwell fans were able to patg in the Shankly, but Dundee fans had to buy a tix to gain entry to a half empty Cox...

Work that one out 😂

Cat C will all be PATG, never read anything different online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)