+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call & Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    Good win.

2 goals from the sitting midfielder.
    The first was also assisted by a defender (Ball)

Excellent result today at what has been a difficult venue in recent years. I think today killed off Kilmarnock for top 3 too. Shinnie? He might be off in the summer but he has never given anything less then his absolute all when he has pulled on our colours. I just hope he doesn't go....there!

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Excellent result today at what has been a difficult venue in recent years. I think today killed off Kilmarnock for top 3 too. Shinnie? He might be off in the summer but he has never given anything less then his absolute all when he has pulled on our colours. I just hope he doesn't go....there!
    Killie are only four adrift.
    If the huns win tomorrow (they’ll canter it) they are 5 ahead of us. Effectively 6 with goal difference.
    Are we gubbed for 2nd then?

(For what it’s worth, with away games at Tynecastle & Parkhead next up, & an away game at the B@stard Garden post split, we likely are).

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If the huns win tomorrow (they’ll canter it) they are 5 ahead of us. Effectively 6 with goal difference.

(For what it’s worth, with away games at Tynecastle & Parkhead next up, & an away game at the B@stard Garden post split, we likely are).
    Gubbed for 2nd? Probably. I get the feeling Kilmarnocks bubble has burst though. I'm not happy just accepting "best of the rest" but given our lack of action in recent transfers i think its best we can hope for this season. Scottish cup tie v the huns is season defining.

Jog on, you never know what is round the corner, thankfully you’ve never been involved with fitba with a defeatist attitude like thon!
    SF

St.Johnstone is never an easy game as such. I am happy with the win but admit I am really disappointed about our season so far in the league. The Scottish cup is all we have to play for so I look forward to seeing how we do against Sevco and their bigots in the tie we play against them. F’uck Sevco and all their followers.

Gubbed for 2nd? Probably. I get the feeling Kilmarnocks bubble has burst though. I'm not happy just accepting "best of the rest" but given our lack of action in recent transfers i think its best we can hope for this season. Scottish cup tie v the huns is season defining.
    Agree.
    A wee Hibs & Dons double in the quarters would be good.

Agree.
    A wee Hibs & Dons double in the quarters would be good.
    Oooh, that would be too good. ABTOF (Anyone but the old firm).

Oooh, that would be too good. ABTOF (Anyone but the old firm).
    What Old Firm?
    Died with OldCo in 2012.
    ABTAC (Anyone But The @rse Cheeks)

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What Old Firm?
    Died with OldCo in 2012.
    ABTAC (Anyone But The @rse Cheeks)
    Fair comment. There is some dubiety concerning the new rangers (TNR) but...
    They play in the same colours
    They play at the same ground
    They are supported by the same odious fans
    So regardless of the ins and outs of Rangers/Sevco/etc, if it looks like a jobby & smells like a jobby then it is a jobby. If the cap fits...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast