+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call & Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Certainly didn't resemble a traffic cone.
    He was alert to cover for Ball going to sleep and being the wrong side of Kennedy

I think Ball had an ok game, certainly decent going forward, but was prone to letting Kennedy get away from him and being caught the wrong side.
    I counted at least 4 times he let Kennedy get away from him.

He's not a natural defender and doesn't seem to see danger like Considine did with his goal saving block.
    Andrew I Want A Strong Rangers Conesidine is not being offered a new contract...get it right up yeh

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Thanks for the offer pal, I see they have launched a new fridge magnet range of duo of Sam and James so I widdna mind a puckle of them if you could, and the newest artist impression of Sam on his tod is pretty neat so a few of them as well wid be afa handy, Do you think the DNA funds will stretch to 3 of each?

Attachment 11998
    Attachment 11999

Oh and by the way pal, have you seen the Traffic cones goal saving tackle and do you admit it resembles an example fo the broken clock
    I still haven’t seen this remarkable tackle from Traffic Conesidine but admittedly I haven’t been looking for it anyway. Even bad players can do something useful now and again but really should be binned.
    Now onto the more serious matter....3 magnets? Most certainly the DNA cash could cover that. I am going to get a free years international tv subscription as my input onto this site would be downgraded if I didn’t see the matches we were defending. I feel I owe Derek McInnes a bit gratitude for spending next to hee-haw in the winter transfer window on new donkeys which ultimately helps pay for my free RedTV. Thank you Anchor Man and thank you DNA contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ball, passed the ball to Shinnie who side footed the ball into the net.
    Two defensive players contributing to our goals
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    ?
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Now onto the more serious matter....3 magnets? Most certainly the DNA cash could cover that. I am going to get a free years international tv subscription as my input onto this site would be downgraded if I didn’t see the matches we were defending. I feel I owe Derek McInnes a bit gratitude for spending next to hee-haw in the winter transfer window on new donkeys which ultimately helps pay for my free RedTV. Thank you Anchor Man and thank you DNA contributors.
    Cheers for the magnets pal much appreciated, do you think the DNA cash will stretch to covering the postage costs out here to the SandPit for ma.

I totally agree with you on the winter transfer window pesh, but hey come on now pal, DM did manage to get Hoban back in the window which was believed by some to be a great bit of business and helped make the window stronger.
    Don't wish the lad Hoban any ill will at all, I feel gutted for the loon as he did look as if he could be useful if he stayed fit.
    But how some folks can consider getting anyone back from injury during a transfer window, contributes to making it a stronger window is totally beyond me.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Cheers for the magnets pal much appreciated, do you think the DNA cash will stretch to covering the postage costs out here to the SandPit for ma.

I totally agree with you on the winter transfer window pesh, but hey come on now pal, DM did manage to get Hoban back in the window which was believed by some to be a great bit of business and helped make the window stronger.
    Don't wish the lad Hoban any ill will at all, I feel gutted for the loon as he did look as if he could be useful if he stayed fit.
    But how some folks can consider getting anyone back from injury during a transfer window, contributes to making it a stronger window is totally beyond me.

SF
    I think they are very similar to the party political spin doctors. Anything the club does or doesn’t do is good news.

Postage costs for your magnets are minimal as we have cash to burn from the dusty DNA funds. I am thinking about a nice new pair of baffies to put upon my feet in case I have to get off the heated recliner they sent me in the summer. Hopefully the club pushes the boat out and starts looking after other fans as both of us have been spoiled for goodies thanks to this new cash injection. The 1 years free subscription could be upgraded to a lifetime subscription for the RedTV but I honestly don’t know if they are being kind or punishing me?!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213