+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Sectarianism

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not condoning it....but does anybody really care...or is it the times we live in where everybody is offended about something...is it any worse BNB or DABS...maybe just me but don't care what somebody shouts/sings at a football match...

Your attitude to it is that it doesn’t offend YOU so you don’t care, which is pretty stupid really.
    There is a lot of people that do care, as you can see from the replies and response from rangers and Stevie G. It makes me and the majority of fans cringe and it has to stop! I agree with the OP that it is going to take fines, regular fines, before it will be stamped out. I can’t stand racism either, remember when pacific shelf were throwing bananas at a man because of his skin colour, that is not accepted in society now and you have every right to expect zero tolerance in sectarian issues also.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

Your attitude to it is that it doesn’t offend YOU so you don’t care, which is pretty stupid really.
    There is a lot of people that do care, as you can see from the replies and response from rangers and Stevie G. It makes me and the majority of fans cringe and it has to stop! I agree with the OP that it is going to take fines, regular fines, before it will be stamped out. I can’t stand racism either, remember when pacific shelf were throwing bananas at a man because of his skin colour, that is not accepted in society now and you have every right to expect zero tolerance in sectarian issues also.
    All about opinions ....sticks and stones and all that

Not condoning it....but does anybody really care...or is it the times we live in where everybody is offended about something...is it any worse BNB or DABS...maybe just me but don't care what somebody shouts/sings at a football match...
    Peter hang yer head here - seriously you think that?? obviously bleeds much wider than the infirm religious morons then. Serious??

Just thought it was a deflection from the result ...Kris Boyd was singled out on Sunday with similar abuse but he said Boyd was big enough to take that although the coin throwing was out of order....if killie had won don't think it would've bothered him

bull****

All about opinions ....sticks and stones and all that
    but he is 100% right though well said teddyBear

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

sorry keep posting - but this is one of the best posts on non football matters i have read. very true the majority of Scotland want this killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    sorry keep posting - but this is one of the best posts on non football matters i have read. very true the majority of Scotland want this killed.
    Rangers and Celtic are the majority of Scotland...and their hordes will never stop it...and if you think they will you're deluded...both clubs play songs over their tannoys that they know will get the sectarian words inserted

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    bull****
    Whether you think it's bull or not Clarke made the statement on Sunday that Boyd was big enough to take being called an orange bass...but obviously different rules for him

Whether you think it's bull or not Clarke made the statement on Sunday that Boyd was big enough to take being called an orange bass...but obviously different rules for him
    You are a bigot Peter.

Rangers and Celtic are the majority of Scotland...and their hordes will never stop it...and if you think they will you're deluded...both clubs play songs over their tannoys that they know will get the sectarian words inserted
    You reflect the problem. Hope one day you vermin are eradicated.

Scofland is a beautiful country. Apart from two football clubs and their ****ing miserable disgusting history and present of course.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)