+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T Sectarianism

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Which one ?
    The one on the step behind the big Saltire

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 432
Size:  16.4 KBName:  img20190226_18423599.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  80.8 KB

which one ?

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 432
Size:  16.4 KBName:  img20190226_18423599.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  80.8 KB

which one ?
    It was awesome in there, great support that night. Very under rated performance, the pressure was incredible but we came away with a win.
    Majestic.

It's the only place I've ever been where time literally stood still as Ian Redford collected the ball in front of their goal.
    Last edited by stokearab; 26-02-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It was awesome in there, great support that night. Very under rated performance, the pressure was incredible but we came away with a win.
    Majestic.

It's the only place I've ever been where time literally stood still as Ian Redford collected the ball in front of their goal.
    Name:  IMG_0008.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  94.9 KB

Very much so............ Wharz yir flag ?? ( kiddin')

Name:  IMG_0008.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  94.9 KB

Very much so............ Wharz yir flag ?? ( kiddin')
    Great pics. Brilliant stuff.
    There was a thread done on this a couple of years back, supposedly when they moved to their new stadium the site of the old one became a public park.

It came as a surprise that night to find out there was no proper segregation. Luckily at the end of the match most of the Germans either went out quietly or wanted to congratulate us.

There was no real segregation . To the right of us were loads of Germans . And in the other end ,there were loads of squaddies , not from Dundee , but Scottish and posted there, (in the home end :/ ) "nae bather ata" as they say . great times .....

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

Your attitude to it is that it doesn’t offend YOU so you don’t care, which is pretty stupid really.
    There is a lot of people that do care, as you can see from the replies and response from rangers and Stevie G. It makes me and the majority of fans cringe and it has to stop! I agree with the OP that it is going to take fines, regular fines, before it will be stamped out. I can’t stand racism either, remember when pacific shelf were throwing bananas at a man because of his skin colour, that is not accepted in society now and you have every right to expect zero tolerance in sectarian issues also.
    fair play to you saying this and a great post TB

Apologies if I'm repeating an old thread, I'm a newbie Got fed up of reading all the posts without being able to contribute. (and some of them were p*sh ) Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    fair play to you saying this and a great post TB
    Totally agree ..... Who are "pacific shelf" Your post was great until the mask slipped You can't have it both ways . They are Celtic , you are Rangers . Enjoy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)