+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Sectarianism

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that...

Stuck in a time warp, deary deary me, It’s like you’ve parked your beliefs with the last time your miserable club had any measure of success. It’s 2019 and you still think it’s ok for people to behave like that, and because it’s a football match it somehow gives them a free pass to behave in any way they like. For a person to think that type of behaviour is without condemnation, makes me believe they too have the same outlook on life, either that or just a thick kunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    You are a bigot Peter.
    I'm not but thankfully not easily offended

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Stuck in a time warp, deary deary me, It’s like you’ve parked your beliefs with the last time your miserable club had any measure of success. It’s 2019 and you still think it’s ok for people to behave like that, and because it’s a football match it somehow gives them a free pass to behave in any way they like. For a person to think that type of behaviour is without condemnation, makes me believe they too have the same outlook on life, either that or just a thick kunt!
    Not stuck in any time warp said in my first post I didn't condone it...just thought after his comments on Sunday it was just a deflection from the result

I'm not but thankfully not easily offended
    well why say what you did? You come across ok but i thought that post sounded like that and indeed stuck in a time warp.

well why say what you did? You come across ok but i thought that post sounded like that and indeed stuck in a time warp.
    Maybe never worded it well...but just sick listening to people always offended about something.

You are right to a degree, a lot of folk get offended about a load of nonsense these days. However, this seems like an odd subject to choose to vent this?

Maybe never worded it well...but just sick listening to people always offended about something.
    fair point Peter and maybe i just read that incorrectly. Cheers and if thats the case no offence intended.

I despise sectarianism and live on west coast. even the most educated wealthy 50 year plus friends have this engrained in them. I find it shocking as they are amazing caring nice people but when they let their guard down it still shocks me. I am originally from Dundee hence i probably dont have any of that.

You reflect the problem. Hope one day you vermin are eradicated.

Scofland is a beautiful country. Apart from two football clubs and their ****ing miserable disgusting history and present of course.
    Agree with most of what you've said but think it's a bit naive to think it's just two football clubs and purely a west of Scotland problem. Have you never been to Tynecastle and Easter Road? Plus there are many more small clubs which are just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Agree with most of what you've said but think it's a bit naive to think it's just two football clubs and purely a west of Scotland problem. Have you never been to Tynecastle and Easter Road? Plus there are many more small clubs which are just as bad.
    Yes sorry i dont get exposed to it although ayr, hamilton have issues too so good point.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)